• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. _EX

How to fix the world

So I was recently watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo I really like it, not because of its moving music or for its emotive clips, but for the way I agree with everything in it. I think it really is one of the greatest speeches I have ever heard and I wish it wouldnt...
  2. _EX

What else should I do?

After a lesson with Sean, I was trying to make my stocks blend into the picture more, so they didnt looks so cut and pasted. Am I on the right track with this? Also, I dont know what else to do. It doesnt look finished. For some reason, that picture above looks a lot more grainy and pixelated...
  3. _EX

My first sig

I have to admit, I fluked most of this. I was just messing around and I made some cool shapes. Then I looked for a picture to suit it. Is it good? I like it but maybe it is because it is my first one.
  4. _EX

Help/Support ► Probably getting kicked out soon and I need some advice on where to go.

Well, as the title says, I am probably going to get kicked out soon and I have no idea what to do or where to go. I will explain in short the reasons why. I dont like my dad, he is very racist (as in yells "slant eyed gook" at every asian on tv, especially the guy from mythbusters). Its ok...
  5. _EX

Science Saved My Soul

I saw this video a few days ago. I liked how it lead up to a climax and had a twist. When I saw it, I thought it was something that was about how science can prove religion. But, I watched it. I watched it because I didnt want to be one of those bastards who chose one mindset and ignore any...
  6. _EX

Possible atomic blast in the ancient past (I rhymed that on purpose)

Evidence at Mohenjo-Daro This isnt new information, but it was interesting when I read it today. Apparently, there is a place in India where the whole area was littered with skeletons. Some were holding hands and doing other everyday things as they died, suggesting they all died suddenly...
  7. _EX

Aliens building the great pyramid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JWlvNLaR0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dYtqaMwpAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcIRe71INo Obviously this wont have covered all the relevant ideas but it is a good start, at least. So I watched these videos and I was pretty convinced that accepted...
  8. _EX

Mainly wanting to talk to Forever Atlas but I imagine ∞ and others might be interested.

Reguarding ancient Sumerians and how the old testament just copied them, suggesting it wasnt the real story and that Jesus wasnt all knowing. I really respect FA's opinion and I wanted to get another perspective on this document I was shown by a friend. It was deffinately the single reason I...
  9. _EX

Help/Support ► Just a small problem. (it actually is small. I am not using reverse psycology or anything)

Another girl problem I thought I would ask help about. There is this girl in my Japanese class who I like. She isnt the type of girl I usually go for but I have and I think about her more than I usually think about girls whom I like. She is beautiful and acts cute, but is different from the...
  10. _EX

Help/Support ► Probably the generic break up problem

This isnt a new problem. I have tried my ways and I feel no better so I am getting pretty short on hope. Last November, I think it was Nov 24, my girlfriend dumped me. We have been seeing each other for over a year, officially it wouldve been a year on dec 18. We had been together and an...
  11. _EX

Lust

I think I have some confusion as to what this really entails, in Christian beliefs anyway. I know lust as desire for sex, but how would that would be avoidable in modern society? I would consider finding someone attractive as a desire for sex, to a certain extent at least. It is only because...
  12. _EX

Madonna's face on a dead lamb

Well, I think it looks like Madonna. A sheep was born with a seemingly human face a few weeks ago in Turkey. It died prior to birth. Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb in Turkey - Pravda.Ru There is always the possibility that it is photoshopped, though I doubt it in this case, though...
  13. _EX

Best gear in the game

After spending ages getting the ultimate gear and finding out you get a better one for just beating the game I was wondering if there was an Ultima gear or something. Delete this if it has been asked before.
  14. _EX

What is Xion hiding?

In the new trailer between 3:56 and 4:30 Xion takes her hood off (I think , We cant really see though) and Roxas is suprised. Why? Is this the first time they meet or has she changed? If its not confirmed then give me your opinion on what it is. If there has been a thread on this before...
  15. _EX

Riku in bbs?

Riku image by K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s on Photobucket has anyone noticed this? that looks an awful lot like riku dont you agree? i didnt notice it but this guy did did and i dont think its been on here before so enjoy. duscuss ,fight, whatever i guess im up for anything
Back