• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► RE: Digimon Adventure 2006 ~ The Missing Chosen

RE: Digimon Adventure 2006 ~ The Missing Chosen Wow... it's weird posting this here... since this place is where this particular story originated. A few things for you to know: 1. This is a story based around the Japanese version of Digimon Adventure and Adventure 02 (Seasons 1 & 2 in...
  2. T

[Tokusatsu] (Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/etc.)

Well. I searched first, to see if anyone has discussed it. >.> And... Anyways, I'm just posting to see if anyone's heard/cares about it. I started watching the American Sentai, Power Rangers, and became interested once I found out that the Costumed Stock Footage was filmed for a japanese...
  3. T

*crickets*

Hm... I'm back. >.> Though probably no one remembers who I am... or rather, who I was. I've come to do some RPing. And my current obsession is Gundam. So guess what? lol Anyways, I'm pretty literate, and it tends to hurt my eyes to have to read something that isn't. I write, as a...
  4. T

Mobile Suit Saga: Solstice (Sign-Up and OOC)

>>Plotline<< Mobile Suit Saga: Solstice ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Many years ago, a great war blazed upon the land, like a great wildfire, engulfing all that it touched--an event that would later be called "World War III." As conflicts began to escalate, the Militaries participating in this war...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► KH ~ Fate's Whisper

Disclaimer: I don't own KH or the concept of KH. It is the property of Disney and Square-Enix. It was created by Tetsuya Nomura (who is a GOD for this). I do, however, own the characters in this story, since they are all OCs. This is the first chapter of a long-running series based in our...
  6. T

Pokemon: A New Age (retry)

The times of peace, when a Trainer fought to conquer the Pokemon League and become a champion are gone. When you could walk out into your backyard with a thought of safety in your mind, gone. When Kanto was a safe place to live, gone. The world is experiencing a crisis. Pokemon are becoming...
  7. T

Digimon DATS: The Digital Defense Team

The Story: There are two worlds--the most familliar of them is the real world. But, aside from our fleshy, realistic dimension, there is another world, where the fragments of our world build cities and create life. This place is known as the Digital World. As soon as humans gained knowledge...
  8. T

Digimon Battle Academy

Digimon: Battle Academy --To Whom it May Concern-- You have been formally accepted into DBA (Digimon Battle Academy). What is DBA, you ask? It's a type of university where all lovers of digimon can gather to learn more about the lovable little monters, and learn the various ways of raising...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► ~<<::--Tragic Memories--::>>~ (Riku Replica's Tale)

The Tragedy that was Riku Replica... this has been one of my best ideas for a Fan Fic yet... hope you guys enjoy it... --- Tragic Memories (Riku Replica's Tale) Prologue--Awaken to a Lie Darkness stretched out all around the boy. Memories of a brunette boy and a red-haired girl played...
  10. T

Emotionless Warriors (A KH theme RP)

Chronicles of Light and Darkness flopped... so here we go with a new idea fresh out the synthesis pot from TR. --- Sora gritted his teeth as his eyes skimmed down the page of the letter. He threw it down to the ground, and tossed the bottle he held in his other hand out into the ocean...
  11. T

...help me...

i need some help with something--how do you use an image as a link? I know it has something to do with the URL tags, but how do you do it?????
  12. T

KH--Chronicles of Light and Darkness; p1: The Keyblade Wars Begin

Story: "So, the true purpose comes to me..." a voice rang out in the darkness. Two dark figures appeared, with a strange character, dressed in a suit of black armor. "It appears your experiment was a success... we have returned." "Now, to bring back the Superior, and those loyal to him..."...
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Diving Deep into Darkness (to Find the Light)

Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, or it's characters. However, I do own most of th echaracters in this story, because I hate using other people's characters. Sora, KH, and all association to any of the characters from KH is proprietership of Squar-Enix, Disney, and one Tetsuya Nomura...
  14. T

...the keyblade graveyard...?

what's the deal with the three guys in the "graveyard of keyblades?" I've yet to see this in the american version, and was just wondering... anyone who's playedthe jap. version's say in this would be welcome and encouraged... :P i'm still a bit confused about it. what purpose does all of...
  15. T

Kingdom Hearts Saga: Keys to the Kingdom

The third of the three knights planted his weapon, Sleeping Lion, in the Keyblade Graveyard. The wind blew furiously. "It's been a long while since then." the one to his left said, folding his arms. "There were so many... and we were so foolish. But all that..." the one to his right said...
  16. T

price...?

does anyone know the suggested retail price for Chain of Memories as of right now...? Now that I've beaten KH2, and have nothing better to do, I thought I'd go buy it and beat it... again.
  17. T

The "Funnest" Boss?

which boss did you have the most fun beating? I had fun against Xemnas' second to final form, where you had to fling the buildings at him with Reaction commands. That was a lot of fun... but the boss after was like pulling teeth... :P
  18. T

Fanfiction ► Mutant High (A Spiderman/X-men Crossover Story)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Spiderman, or X-men. They belong to the greatness that is Marvel Comics. This story and the situations the characters fall into are minez, however. Any reproduction of this by a different author is strictly forbidden. I’LL KILL YAS! Enjoy. This is an alternate...
  19. T

Fanfiction ► Digimon Adv 02: Oblivion of the Reaper

Digimon Adventure 02: Oblivion of the Reaper Prelude--Sinister Smiles The man walked away, Kari's arm grasped firmly in his left hand. "Come back here!" Davis yelled, grabbing the man and slamming him into a wall. Despite the blow, the man's smile melted onto the blank slate that should...
  20. T

Digimon World Online: Terror Within

Story: "Embark on an epic journey in a world forsaken by it's protectors, where the story told is not only yours, but is shared with millions of others. The Digimon World Awaits..." For years, Bandai tried to make the perfect Digimon Game, and failed several times, before coming out with this...
Back