• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

War of the Ring

I know this game is REALLY old, and many people haven't played it in a while. This is for anyone who has used the world builder. When placing units and objects, how do you switch to another team. when I do it, it just stays one player 1.
  2. A

Lit ► Eregon

Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between the first book and Star Wars ( I'm sure there are a lot of other books like that, darn Lucas) A Young boy from a small farm in a backwater place, suddenly finds out he's the last of an ancheint group that was destroyed by one of their own. After...
  3. A

Fanfic (Announcement)

PLEASE take a look at my Fanfic, and PLEASE tell me what you think!
  4. A

Ice Titan and Sephiroth

Okay, these two bosses are the only ones keeping me from a complete game (Besides Level). Does anyone have any helpful knowledge, oh gurus of gaming wisdom?
  5. A

more help needed

Yeah, I have another question. Where do you find the Ansme and Lexaeus cards in sora's story? Do you NEED to beat Ansem first, because I found the Ultima and stuff before I did. EDIT: Seven people have seen this, but not a one has given any advice!
  6. A

Jak

does anyone have any new info on the newest jak game?
  7. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Predawn

This is the story for a manga my sister and I are creating. Under NO circumstances is this to be stolen, :35:. Other than that, all I have to say is enjoy, and no derogative comments, because this isn't cannon. It will be posted in just a second. Edit: also, this is Volume I, Chapter I.
  8. A

castle basement

in the world terminus, when you return to that one area in hollow bastion, what was that big machine? i know it was the heartless making machine, but we saw that in Kingdom hearts 2, in a whole different castle. also, why can we not ever go back there?
  9. A

HELP!!!

I need stratagy people. Does anyone know a reletivly easy way to beat (insert swear) Larxene the second time? I have tried forever, and still can't beat her. I do alright untill she pulls a teleport rush out of nowhere and can't dodge it. also, any tips on collecting anemy cards, also helpful.
  10. A

Xion's Somebody

I know this has been worked to death, but think about this. Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody, but can Kairi HAVE a nobody? her heart never became a heartless, but joined with Sora's. Now I know that doesn't mean anything, but also keep in mind we see her body several times...
  11. A

Dark soldier identity

For simplicity I will referr as such Old Man Xehanort- Xehanort Kingdom hearts Xehanort- Ansem Ansem- DiZ I belive the Dark soldier is in fact Ansem, just younger, and also a clone of Xehanort. My reasons are: The Dark soldier "comes out of' Xehanort during the secret trailer. also, In the...
  12. A

Ven

Okay, I have a theory about Ven and the Title Birth by Sleep. Here goes... Ven is slowly losing his Heart. In one of the Trailers, he askes someone to "Erase him". But, instead of erasing him, they take his heart and place it in the body of the boy he chose to wield his Keyblade (Way to the...
Back