• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grey

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! Too bad that Kairi doesn't speak, but I'm extremely excited that Panettiere is returning to work with Kingdom Hearts. It made me really sad when Kairi suddenly had a new voice, because I think Panettiere was great...
  2. Grey

Red-Eyed Unknown

How so? I'm not doubting you, I'm curious.
  3. Grey

Realm Of Sleep Theory

Riku's model in DDD is different than any other we've seen, though. Riku's hair was longer in KH1 than it is in this game. He's never been seen with hair this short. So either a.) Riku first was able to wield the Keyblade before KH1 (implying that his DDD model is really young), or b.) the RoS...
  4. Grey

Red-Eyed Unknown

I realize that, but we see this red-eyed unknown with an Org. cloak on in the game. I don't see any reason for Vanitas to put on a cloak if he doesn't have a helmet. I could see REU as a being connected to Vanitas, but I fail to see how it would be Vanitas himself. Even if Vanitas was just a...
  5. Grey

Realm Of Sleep Theory

I think that makes sense given what we've seen so far, but logistically, it doesn't make any sense. I can't think of a reason for why the Realm of Sleep would make that happen. What's the point of doing that, besides giving another excuse for using Sora's freaking KH1 model?
  6. Grey

Red-Eyed Unknown

We saw exactly what Vanitas looked like before Ven's and Sora's hearts connected. He was wearing the dark suit and helmet, he didn't have a cloak. Having the Red-Eyed Unknown be Vanitas "before he gained Sora's face" really doesn't make any sense, even if the novels say it. The novels aren't...
  7. Grey

Xehanort and Duel Wielding

^ Agreed. I think the only reason Roxas and Sora can dual-wield is because Ven's heart didn't actively reject Sora's. Terra is a prisoner inside of Xehanort, while Ven is simply seeking shelter inside of Sora.
  8. Grey

Ventus a dreameater?

If it's a Lingering Sentiment, then it's definitely story-related. (Maybe it's a final boss?) It's in the trailer, so it wouldn't be a secret boss. I'm willing to bet this will make more sense when we know for sure what Dream Eaters and Nightmares are. I would not be surprised if they were...
  9. Grey

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

Fixed this. Agreed. When did we see Radiant Garden?
  10. Grey

Wait a minute....

I fail to see how this non-pattern equals a staple. This reminds me of Serebii forums. Every damn thing is a pattern that has to have significance. I think it's more like, the plot of each game calls for a different method so that the games don't turn stale. My ideal here would be that the...
  11. Grey

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Huh. Watching the subbed trailer... Yen Sid: "I won't ask again. It's not an easy path." Lea: "Yeah. Hurry up and get on with it." Among the other things this could mean... Could Lea be asking Yen Sid here to teach him to wield a Keyblade? What with his feelings towards Roxas, and his...
  12. Grey

I wasn't necessarily trying to say that you're wrong--I don't believe Atlantica is in this game, for the reasons you've given--I was just pointing out that since Monstro's reappearing (and it's not really a "new world") it's not as if Atlantica couldn't be in this game. Ah, you're right. I...
  13. Grey

What are you talking about? Monstro is also in this game. If you look at the floor when Pinocchio is talking to Riku, it's full of colored circles that pulsate, just like Monstro's floor. What would be really cool would be Ursula appearing in the same world that Monstro appears in. Like...
  14. Grey

So the DDD Jump Festa video got me thinking about Roxas an Xion... (from their breif apperances)

I was under the impression that Roxas and Xion were in the Realm of Sleep (somehow). That just makes sense to me, even though they should logically be inside of Sora at the moment.
  15. Grey

KH2 story ruined by DDD?

I thought that the Organization was a threat to Sora and co. because they were gathering hearts, which included taking hearts from others. They were keeping hearts captive for their own use, instead of letting the hearts simply go where they would naturally go upon liberation. That's why you...
  16. Grey

Days would have been better if it was on the PSP

We should stop brooding on Days and talking about how it could have been better. Nothing we say is ever going to correct the poor quality of the game, so talking about its poor quality in fifty different threads isn't going to accomplish much of anything.
  17. Grey

Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade

I loved its design at first. At this point, I only love the symbolism--the design is ok, I guess. The uneven handle is what bugs me the most. I hope that Sora and Riku get upgrades to their Keyblades like Aqua and Terra did. Both could use new designs.
  18. Grey

New keyblades?

I do like this idea. I think Re:Coded had the best system for Keyblades. Leveling up Keyblades to grant them new abilities and stats was a wonderful way to give yourself more customization and options. In past games, you were restricted to three or four Keyblades if you wanted to be able to...
  19. Grey

Heartless + Nobody = Unholy New Enemy?

I've wondered about this for a while. Heartless are lost hearts in darkness, and Nobodies are lost bodies without hearts, with souls corrupted by darkness. There's always been a lot of talk about a "third" (fourth if you want to count Unversed) enemy being a manifestation of a lost soul, but...
  20. Grey

New keyblades?

I don't think this is logical or possible, considering that: But I do think that there can be more that's done with the Keyblades. Maybe giving access to the "realm of darkness" versions of the Keyblades (Nomura said something about Keyblades coming in pairs, one for the RoL and one for the...
Back