• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master Sora

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Roxas - Organization XIII Ver. releasing May 2017!

If you really really like the character and can shell out the money and get pass some of the flaws then I think it will be somewhat worth it. I only say somewhat because the prices are so crazy, yet I keep throwing my wallet.
  2. Master Sora

Preparation for Sephiroth?

You obtained Final Form right? o:
  3. Master Sora

Preparation for Sephiroth?

All Drive forms max levels are 7 I believe.
  4. Master Sora

Roxas' Battle Cries

They sound the same to me. I think Roxas was the only one with different battle cries. The only thing I noticed with Sora is that he doesn't yell something like "Take this!" or "It's Over!" until you get the actual finishing moves.
  5. Master Sora

KHIII: The plot

Kingdom Hearts III Synopsis: Believing light and darkness must remain in balance, Master Xehanort seeks to spark war against the ‘tyranny of light’ to restore equilibrium. In an effort to undermine Xehanort’s plot, Sora, Donald and Goofy search for seven guardians of light and the “Key to...
  6. Master Sora

Bad Glitch

Oh so if you use facedown anyway it freezes? How the heck do you survive it then? Or is it one of the reactions after you scaled the building? It never froze at all in the regular Final Mix.
  7. Master Sora

Bad Glitch

I played the regular final mix version before and that didn't happen. Strange that it would happen now. When I get to that boss, I'll be willing to try it out lol
  8. Master Sora

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

. . .True. The thing is though, a lot of people in the West don't know anything about Chi, so I wonder how Square is going to approach that.
  9. Master Sora

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura - Part 2!

I guess the English voices grew on me since it had most of the iconic Disney voice actors form the movies. Actually I DO like the Japanese voices for the FF characters, but some of them for the Disney voices I couldnt get into xD
  10. Master Sora

Did you guys understand Japanese or was there someone to translate his words for you? I know he understands English, but doesn't speak it very well. I'm assuming one of you guys are able to speak it fluently.
  11. Master Sora

Do you guys like the Japanese voices? I couldnt really get into them honestly. The type of questions that results in typical Nomura answers xp I had a feeling he would like Zexion's data battle though. I also thought it was the most interesting and different considering he's not the fighter type.
  12. Master Sora

Well we can all just wait for KH3 to clear some things up for us.
  13. Master Sora

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Issues I had with KH2 was the drop in frame rate and waiting for Sora to finish his transformation. Haven't noticed anything else though. Gonna start on BBS after I finish KH2. The graphics still look sharp and beautiful. Saving Recoded for last <3 I really like your review. This game was well...
  14. Master Sora

You guys are choking Nomura-san! Let him breathe! haha Really nice interview though. You guys really wanted to squeeze some info out of him.
  15. Master Sora

I think that's where they decided Sora is dumb enough to get tracked and led to their hideout where they can turn him into a vessel. xp
  16. Master Sora

*swipes some of that popcorn*
  17. Master Sora

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

This was truly touching. I love the KH fanbase.
  18. Master Sora

There's a lot about KH2's story that stirred up confusion and controversy. I think a lot of us already knew, but came back and found out how ridiculous it really was, making us love it even more (lol). I think the manga improves on it and gives the characters more depth while also providing...
  19. Master Sora

Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event

I'm glad you guys got to go to an amazing event. Wish I could go, but knowing the fact that we have you guys to enjoy it for us and talk about it really makes me happy. Thank you so much! Ugh, I just can't wait for the footage to get spammed all over youtube. Damn, I can see the hype train all...
  20. Master Sora

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

What would really be nice if they gave us a KH 2.5 poster like the 1.5 one fromm the launch event. Imagine Kingdom Hearts 2 box art in CGI *drools a bit*
Back