• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chromatic

What if another company besides Disney made their own Kingdom Hearts-style game?

The artistic style would definitely be more up in the air with the examples in the OP. The Disney material used for the games is all kind of similar enough that all of the properties could be graphically rendered pretty much the same way, and not have any jarring juxtapositions; Pirates of the...
  2. Chromatic

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

Me after a year of working in highway maintenance: *Crashes Regalia (FFXV) into guardrail.* "I don't envy the road crews that would have to fix these rails if they broke."
  3. Chromatic

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Resumed my playthrough of the FFVII Remake. It honestly burns me out quickly as at times it feels like a big boss rush. Might just restart from the beginning so I can stock up on Materia.
  4. Chromatic

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

How're the folks still here doing?
  5. Chromatic

I'm not planning anything intensive on the series lore, persay. It's gonna be set specifically within the time frame over which Ocarina of Time plays out; mostly, a head-canon type of project.
  6. Chromatic

💔 Shit. My condolences to his family and IRL friends and those here that knew him better than I did.

💔 Shit. My condolences to his family and IRL friends and those here that knew him better than I did.
  7. Chromatic

Anyone around here interested in something Zelda related?
  8. Chromatic

Honestly, I could probably commit better to an RP if my work schedule wasn't so random.
  9. Chromatic

I so want to get back in the RP grind. The one here I was in is in limbo somewhere.
  10. Chromatic

Thanks man. I'm good. Busy with work and all that. Hope you're good.

Thanks man. I'm good. Busy with work and all that. Hope you're good.
  11. Chromatic

Hi friends

Hi friends
  12. Chromatic

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

Tears had cascaded from her eyes, drenching her cheeks and spattering light droplets to her clothes. Though the thumping in her chest urged her to trust the girl in front of her, the scattered signals of her brain expected the worst when she began reaching her hand out. She automatically...
  13. Chromatic

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

As it happens, I have this weekend off from work. So I'll have plenty of time for activities.
  14. Chromatic

We still trying to do this one?
  15. Chromatic

Where are things at? I'm finally getting out of my brain fog enough to start writing again.
  16. Chromatic

Hey. Sorry I've been MIA. Sometimes it be *that way.*
Back