• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Madam Lyssa

Is it worth it?

absolutely. Zexion talks. ><
  2. Madam Lyssa

why is it that such a wimp as marluxia ended up being the lord of CO?

thank you. =D nice to see you can change. you do need to practice, but maybe not in a real thread. Try forum insanity. Mkay?
  3. Madam Lyssa

Xemnas=Pedo Official thread

For those in the KH Hardest Org boss that participated in the brief Xemnas=Pedo page(s), Here is an official thread to attack and insult the pedo-ish grin of Xemnas at Hollow Bastion. XEMNAS PEDO GRIN FROM HB >8D
  4. Madam Lyssa

Most Annoying Boss

riku replica sucked too. i hated it.
  5. Madam Lyssa

Most Annoying Boss

tie between vexen and larx, but i would rather face swift, fierce lightning bolts than that godforsaken laugh. it distracts me so easily.
  6. Madam Lyssa

Organization's strongest members?

thank you. my bff and i wrote it together, so credit to soupy <3 the aqua's nobody thing is somewhat irritating though. how do you know? if there's something i don't know about it, please slap me.
  7. Madam Lyssa

to be sung to the tune of the mickey mouse club march: who's the leader of the group that's made for nobodies? lord xemnas, lord xemnas, organization thirteen! lord xemnas(MANSEX!) lord xemnas(MANSEX!) he has a crush on all the little kids!!! so who's the leader of the group that's made for...
  8. Madam Lyssa

lolz don't mention it. =D but roxas is 2/3 of sora because nobodies are 2/3 of a person, right? so he has 2/3 of it. and it wasn't that hard to kill xemmy. i agree with the riku thing though.
  9. Madam Lyssa

excellent point. but that doesn't necessarily make xemnas stronger. seeing as sora killed xemmy, and roxas was part of sora, he shares that power.
  10. Madam Lyssa

of course Roxas is stronger. he isn't a ped--SORRY im stopping now lol. i hated the fight with saiix, he was pretty tough compared to xemnas.
  11. Madam Lyssa

lawlz, i love it. the second one is the funniest though lolz
  12. Madam Lyssa

lolz did you watch it?
  13. Madam Lyssa

ROFDOL i know. watch this, be patient and that grin comes on at the best time lol watch it, hershey. if you don't want to watch the dmc/kh/jp/etc madness, the first time's around 2:35, second time around 3:35, (there's something EXTREMELY funny at 4:20), 3rd time at 5:15, 4th at 5:50. you don't...
  14. Madam Lyssa

xemnas HB grin: >8D
  15. Madam Lyssa

yeah, i love it. i laugh every time i look at it. it's just funny to me lawlz.
  16. Madam Lyssa

LOL they do look like wolverine's sideburns!! i never noticed. nice. but seriously, it's almost an insult. i promise not to go off on my famed sexist hater speech though. *still laughing at the first post* teehe..."in your mind"...
  17. Madam Lyssa

extreme few meaning two. XD
  18. Madam Lyssa

that and the fact that she is one of the extreme few females in the org. are the japanese sexist???
  19. Madam Lyssa

oh yes, there's that too. Axel screwed her over and she didn't see it coming.
  20. Madam Lyssa

lol Larxene is like neon blonde. she looks like my sis, who is brawny but not brainy so i guess it was influence. ><
Back