• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Madam Lyssa

Xemnas=Pedo Official thread

For those in the KH Hardest Org boss that participated in the brief Xemnas=Pedo page(s), Here is an official thread to attack and insult the pedo-ish grin of Xemnas at Hollow Bastion. XEMNAS PEDO GRIN FROM HB >8D
  2. Madam Lyssa

THe letter EIYTCH (Handmedown)

Rain, drippy-drips on my windowpane. Hungry for you, Hot, Hungry, Handmedown love on my wrist. Use words witH EIYTCH. (Hot, Hungry, Handmedown love on my wrist.) Old paper, broken spine. One day you'll be mine. Hopeful, laugHing, Hating. He knows wHo I am. Makes sure tHey all Hate my guts, like...
  3. Madam Lyssa

Fanfiction ► Flame (working title)

Maybe So this is just a bunch of crap i made up, haha. so read and comment and love it, please, it needs love!!! first up is Zexion, with Larx. ^^ “I just wish you had a heart. That’s all I ever wanted, Zex.” I close my eyes in frustration, then open them and look at her. Alli, please. “I...
Back