• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Help/Support ► So...um...I'm kinda in love with two people

God, I truly hate the common American parent. They'll just send their own flesh and blood away, simply because of a sexual preference. Listen, given the situation, maybe it's best just to come out of the closet. While you might not agree with this, it's the only chance to be out of such a...
  2. G

Final Fantasy X: Lost Calm (OOC + SIGN UP THREAD)

Created by yado & GHAST. Final Fantasy X: Lost Calm Sin has been defeated, but the time of its coming is near. Despite the never-ending cycle, the people of Spira strive on and hope that by leading sinless lives they may eventually be free of Sin’s wrath. As the past calm draws to its end...
  3. G

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I'm assuming he's young, no? I do suggest attempting to approach him about it. You definitely shouldn't leave that unaddressed.
  4. G

Help/Support ► This just seems to bother me

I'm a forward type of guy. In this situation, I'd simply approach the girl and engage in conversation. Attractive women can be intimidating at first, but remember, she's just a person. If you're a more semi-reclusive type of person, I'll offer you a method one of my friends used in our freshman...
  5. G

Help/Support ► My Friend

Adolescents are becoming more reclusive. This isn't surprising to me. Here's my advice: If your buddy's too much of a puss to talk to her himself, you could act as his wingman aka speak to her for him. If that proves unsuccessful (or you just don't want to do it), offer to him the suggestion of...
  6. G

Help/Support ► Would anyone have any advice to give me?

In all seriousness, just kick him in the nuts. I truly doubt he'll report you or hit you back, and it'll let him know his limits.
  7. G

Help/Support ► I'm so tired of being nice.

Don't deal with shit-heads. If they're not willing to put forth any effort on their part, then you're wasting your time.
  8. G

Help/Support ► Oh joy, not this again

Maybe you're just awkward.
  9. G

Hi.

Hello. I thought it'd be pleasant to introduce myself. I'm hoping these forums can provide to me some entertainment. That certainly would be nice. Good day.
Back