• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Gots To Go

Well I liked the forum and the RPG was neat, it reminded me of the old days on FFrepublic, but people keep deleting my posts so there's no point in sticking around if it's just time wasted. I like KH but I have to find another place it seems. It was fun while it lasted. For me anyways. G'bye all.
  2. R

Is This Necessary?

Not only is this whole thing very borderline ghey, but it reeks with superficiality. Gay is fuckin' sweet, but BORDERLINE Gay? that's just wrong.
  3. R

So I was reading the french instructions...

I live in a supposed bilingual country, where the polar bears roam, called Canada and we get the French instructions as well as English, I imagine in the US you get the Spanish ones or something... So I look at the characters. Sora, Riku, Donald and... Dingo? yep, Goofy is called Dingo in the...
  4. R

can't beat 4th tournament :(

I keep losing on the 2 fat heartless you need to beat in 30 seconds... large body and fat bandit. it takes me forever to beat them because they keep swinging around when i try and jump over their head and combo from behind. if i finally get behind one, the other attacks me and i cant get a combo...
  5. R

MP Recharge (why not use it?)

i see it working, but i don't get how it works... how can some abilities be set to mp recharge, and some can't? Like I run out of MP, it recharges, and I can use my magic again. so why NOT use Recharge? i'm thinking... if you have some sort of MP drain ability, it would go faster to regain your...
  6. R

Levelling 'drive' abilities?

i finally caved after however many years its been since kingdom hearts 1 came out, and i finally played the GBA game. now im playing KH2 for the first time and... when the drives have abilities like Super Jump LVL 1 or whatever it's called, in order to gain XP for the forms do you need to be IN...
Back