• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xMikelaw19

So now that 2.5 HD is real...

When do you guys think it will release? i will say i'm surprised with the global release, and am wondering if it will release sometime in the first 6 months of 2014 or fade into the fall/winter.What do you all think?
  2. xMikelaw19

The Final Mix versions in 2.5?

Now i know 1.5 featured the Final Mix version of KH1, so do you guys think based off that, then 2.5 will feature the FM's of KH2 AND BBS? or do you think we will simply get the version beefed up into HD? I assume they would follow the 1.5 trend, but i guess they could also not include the FM...
  3. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question.....

Does 1.5 feature a critical mode for kh1?
  4. xMikelaw19

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

Anyone else find it odd that they FINALLY announced KH3, but still hasn't formally announced 2.5? I first thought when the kh3 trailer started, that it was a 2.5 announcement before they showed sora on the island in new detail. I'm just suprised he would announce kh3 without 2.5. Could it mean...
  5. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question...

Now i haven't really followed any news about the KH collection, but i read on the kingdom hearts wiki site that, and im quoting here.... "The scripts of the "year one" games have been revised to be more consistent with the overall plot as it stands today."...
  6. xMikelaw19

Secret Ending Full Gameplay (Spoil)ers of course

I dont know if this has been posted yet, i didnt see it so i apolgize if it was but theres the secrent ending gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr0ZwkvMMnU
  7. xMikelaw19

Sora - Ven question * SPOILERS*

Im a bit confused on the connection between sora and ven. I was replaying kh1 over the last few days and during the scenes in traverse town, sora is referred to as "the keyblades chosen one." As the storyline progressed, isnt sora able to wield a keyblade because of his connection with ven? Did...
  8. xMikelaw19

Re:Coded Cutscenes

Re:Coded Cutscenes Is there anywhere i can watch all of the recoded cutscenes i english, from the english game? thanks for any help.
  9. xMikelaw19

just a quick kh1 question.

this could probably be found with some googling but i trust you guys can help me. what is the song playingat around 3 53 of this vid? is it just a piano of simple and clean? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 1 Riku Battle Cutscene thanks for any help.
  10. xMikelaw19

New KH 3D Screenshots

Dont know if these have been posted but heres a few new 3d screenshots, hopefully the scans can be translated. Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ Blog Archive Picture 724 More 3DS promo images – BlazBlue Continuum Shift II, Raving Rabbids announced, new Kingdom Hearts 3D...
  11. xMikelaw19

Anyone know the maximum hp for all three characters?

Its an odd question but does anybody know?
  12. xMikelaw19

Are there any unannounced games left?

I remember earlier in the year, Nomura saying there were two unannounced games, were they Kh 3d and recoded? i have trouble keeping up.
  13. xMikelaw19

Roxas/Xemnas question. (Maybe Spoilers)

The scene from the beginning of kh2 with roxas and xemnas, what does xemnas say to roxas when he puts his hand on his shoulder and whispers to him? Was it ever revealed?
  14. xMikelaw19

How do i advance in the mirage arena?

I havent really paid attention but how i move on in the mirage arena? I beat level 7 and cant get to level 8?
  15. xMikelaw19

What do you need to get once more?

Quick question: what commands can you meld to get once more? Cant seem to find any in the online guides.
  16. xMikelaw19

Final Episode question. NO SPOLIERS

Well i was having trouble with the final episode boss, whose name we will try not to say. Anyways, i couldnt beat him so i went back and leveled up a bit. How do i get this leveled up file in into the final episode?
  17. xMikelaw19

Ven Question.

Im a little confused as to where ven is, after aqua left him in castle oblivion? how is it that nobody found him? You would think with everyone in the castle, somebody would of found the room. Is it locked away? Forgivee my stupidity.
  18. xMikelaw19

So i beat vens story....

Now for those who played the game, who should i play as next? Aqua or Terra? Im looking to get the full enjoyment of the story and i heard aqua and terras stories kinda spoil each other?
  19. xMikelaw19

Vanitas question

Just a quick question : is vanitas sentiment in the english version of bbs?
  20. xMikelaw19

Question about a Terra Scene (Possibly MAJOR spoilers)

Ok, so ive completed Terra's story, and im a little lost with the scene with Terra at destiny islands with Sora and Riku. Two questions. 1. Is that guy Terra sees when looking at riku a younger master xehanort? and 2. Why if Terra anointed Riku to be a keyblader wielder, did sora become one...
Back