• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. forget-me-not

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Okay, the trailer looks sweet and everything, and I'm wicked excited, and I love Notre Dam, but I do have one complaint WHY ARE THEY 14 AGAIN??? SOOOOOOO unnecessary Tetsua Namora! For god sakes Sora sounds like he's eighteen, but he's got him in this tiny body. Why can't we have the kingdom...
  2. forget-me-not

Final Mix

I'm sure there are other posts like, this, but I've looked around and have yet to find one that answers all of my questions. Is it worth it to import Final Mix for KH2? And what would I need in order to play it? I live in the U.S., speak English, and have the slim version of the PS2. Also...
  3. forget-me-not

KH2:FM+ Cutscene Guide

So, you hablo ingles, what are my options for getting this game? Importing, I know, but is there a version that is in English for some parts (I know the extra cutscenes won't be in English, but if the commands were, it would make my life A LOT easier)? Is it worth it to import the game?
  4. forget-me-not

Axel's Death

Alright, a few points/question that I have about the ending pieces of KH2 and KH2FM. And yes, I realize not all of this has to do with the title - I just figured it would get more people's attention. 1. Did anyone else notice that just before Axel's kamikaze, when you're fighting with him, he...
  5. forget-me-not

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

I feel like I read somewhere that it's going to be may 15th. I was psyched cuz that's right near my birthday can you say PSP = early birthday present? lolz
  6. forget-me-not

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

God people, I just read ten pages of people crying about the fact that BBS was "too predictable." this game has been in the works for nearly FIVE YEARS. what with nearly EVERYONE in the KH community trying to think up what was going to happen, someone somewhere was bound to be right. Honestly...
  7. forget-me-not

Whose ending has shocked you most?

Wait, so has it been confirmed that when Aqua and Diz meet, it's after the event's of KH2. god you sleep for a few hours and miss everything. lol but also, how did she end up in the RoD?
  8. forget-me-not

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep = Star Wars

It's funny because I literally have a paper typed out on how KH=star wars. legit. look up my responses. i said that twelve times. and I didn't put it up because I though I'd get flamed. I thought it was like star wars 6 months ago in short... I AGREE except, I always thought Vanitas= Dooku...
  9. forget-me-not

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

Dogwut HOLY CRAP so, what happens to vanitas? and why is there a picture of ventus w/ yellow eyes dressed up in vanitas's clothing AND WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE SORA??? so confused...
  10. forget-me-not

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread My guess is that they're going to have to beat terranort, or at least, the MX inside terra, and thus give terra back his body. and when i say they i guess i mean sora, with some possible assitance from Riku. And that whole being "suspeneded in time" thing is...
  11. forget-me-not

Vanitas face and Xehanort's reason

Ok, two things. First, and most importantly, DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF VANITAS'S FACE! I'M DYING HERE! if anyone does, PLEASE post it here, or there, or anywhere! I know what it's supposed to look like and who Vanitas is, but I would lovelovelovelove a picture. so... yeah Also, I pretty...
  12. forget-me-not

Aqua and Ven?

lol. actually i was talking about coded.
  13. forget-me-not

Aqua and Ven?

Ansem the Wise( debatably) and... argh I can't figure out how to do the spoiler thingy. but there are a few others who "die" but really with Nomura, who knows Aqua might come back from the dead in some mystical fantastic way but at the end of BBS, i think her status will be incapacitated/dead
  14. forget-me-not

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

oh my god. i think you just had an epiphany. that would make so much sense! that's what MX says ven is losing. wow. where did u hear this from, and I can I read it? haha. that's brilliant.
  15. forget-me-not

Aqua and Ven?

ven loses his heart aqua dies there are probably lingering sentiments of them in the room of sleep and room of awakening
  16. forget-me-not

Ventus "infant" scene

well duh! thats kind of all we do here. lolz =D i mean, if we look at the big picture, tis only a video game after all yet here we have thousands of crazy fans (me included) speculating, scrutinizing, imagining, hoping, hating, loving, and even worshipping every single aspect of the KH series...
  17. forget-me-not

Ven in the Poapu Tree

This is really messed up. When I first saw the trailer, not gonna lie, I was like "Holy ****! Ven is a BABY?" but that can't make sense. But I mean look at the picture. The thing in the blanket does NOT look like a person, but the next scene in the trailer makes it seem irrefutable that the...
  18. forget-me-not

The Crumbi Ship

Alright, I have felt this way for a long time, and I can contain it no longer. I don't care if people hate me for this. And I am honestly curious DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY LIKE FLYING THE GUMMI SHIP? I find it to be tedious, boring, and a complete waste of time. And yet for every world we have to...
  19. forget-me-not

Ventus "infant" scene

This is really messed up. When I first saw the trailer, not gonna lie, I was like "Holy ****! Ven is a BABY?" but that can't make sense. But I mean look at the picture. The thing in the blanket does NOT look like a person, but the next scene in the trailer makes it seem irrefutable that the...
  20. forget-me-not

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that hated the panel system. I like the original system in kh so much more I loved the story and the characters, although it got extremely boring in the beginning. I wish there were more cut scenes though, because at first to me it didn't seem...
Back