• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Masturbation: can you do it too much?

Is it possible to masturbate too much? How do you know if you are playing with your tally whacker/ flip flaps(for you ladies;)) too much? Can you damage yourself by 'baiting too much? Is it healthy? There is really no important reason for my curiosity, its pretty much for curiosity's sake. And...
  2. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Bank robbery rp?!?

Well its been a long time since I've been on here and to kick things off I'm gonna start a bank robbery rp, who's interested? Have any ideas? Well post here.
  3. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Shooter

The wind blew gently across almost abandoned Cemetery. The figure stood alone against 6 in the middle of the boneyard. He fingered his trigger and smiled at the nearest bounty hunter. They had come hoping to catch him off guard, he was wanted for killing 12 other bounty hunters. They probably...
  4. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Shooter (sign ups and OCC)

In the lawless west the baddies walk tall and the innocent suffer. This is where bounty hunters thrive, killing for pay and that special company. If you want to survive longer than a quick breath then you need a gun and know how to use it. Its a tough world out there, and it takes no...
  5. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Useless Inventions

What do you think were some stupid inventions? For me it would have to be those Snuggies- the red ones make you look like a devil worshiper...
  6. Zaphod Beeblebronx

WWII: The Blood of Mankind (a World War 2 rp) Sign-ups-and OCC

World War II was a global military conflict which involved a majority of the world's nations, including all great powers, organized into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. The war involved the mobilization of over 100 million military personnel, making it the most...
  7. Zaphod Beeblebronx

The many faces of Death.

This rp isn't like other rps. The goal of this rp is to die. I'm building on the idea right now, so there is no plot right now but if you have ideas PM me. The setting is a futuristic mega city. You can have as many characters as you want, they're all going to die anyway. But please only 1-2...
  8. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Tim Burton's 9(2009)

See the Trailer at 9 <clicky What do you think? I think it looks awesome.
  9. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Taking a break.

Well guys I'm going to be taking a break from KHI for a while. I should be back... around August..maybe. The rps I'm in should continue as normal just kill off my characters or something. When I come back I plan on being more active but right now is not a good time for me sorry. Bye and cya...
  10. Zaphod Beeblebronx

☯The High School of the Dead Rp☯

Okay here we go. This is where you post. _______________________________________________________________________________ Lucian sat on the edge of the roof staring down at the people killing each other. He never though he would watch as the world ended on the roof of his high school building...
  11. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Untold Truths Rp

This is where you post so.. Have at it. ______________________________________________________________________________ Nathaniel sat in the dark room. His guards kept twitching and grunting. He stood up and walked over to one and wrapped his arms around it. The blades sticking out of its body...
  12. Zaphod Beeblebronx

I am Legend rp (OOC and Sign Ups)

This is a rp of I am Legend, its 10 years after the death of Robert Neville and the story goes as follows: In 2012 scientists had genetically re-engineered the measles virus to cure cancer. It worked but had a side effect that the scientists didn't know about until it was too late. The virus (...
  13. Zaphod Beeblebronx

♠High School of the Dead rp ♠(OOC and SIgn Ups)

☠This is an altered version of a manga : High school of the Dead The world is over taken with a deadly disease that turns humans into zombies. You are a High Schooler, or teacher, trapped in a three story High school. You and your friends and teachers have fled to the roof. You now have to make...
  14. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Cirque Du Freak Fan Club

The Cirque Du Freak FanClub Hello!!! this is a fanclub for those of you who love the book. Please feel free to come in and discuss the book and talk amongst yourselves. Members: TheDoomOreo
  15. Zaphod Beeblebronx

The Roleplaying Fanclub

For all you crazy Roleplayers to hang out and discus Roleplaying and RPs. Brought to you by Angelic Symphony. Members: Angelic Symphony Zaphod Beeblebronx Azia Yeshallbeasgods LadyofShadow DarkGuardian44 sephiroth2 Avalanche The Dark Destiny The Future lumine Mr.Wilhelm Flower Dead...
  16. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Zombies or Robots

Which one has more potential to destroy the world? I go for zombies.
  17. Zaphod Beeblebronx

New rp in the makeing

I didn't see an rp about this so I had an Idea to make an Rp about The Pretties series. But I need help and ideas. Any one willing to help?:lol: Darn I typed this too fast. I spelled "making" wrong
  18. Zaphod Beeblebronx

Hi Im New

Hello every one I'm new to KHI. I just want to say hello and that I'll try not to be a problem to any one.
Back