• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Resident evil 5

In the latest game informer magazine.They reveal info in the next resident evil game for the 360 and ps3. Rumors say the new protagonist is Chris Redfield. The zombie are back but they are like 28 days later zombie. If you seen the movie 28 days later.
  2. R

Radiata stories

Board game Heard about the board game video game with your favorite final fantasy characters.I changed the post topic. i just noticed someone had the same thing. i saw it in a game informer magazine a while ago. I'm am not talking about Radiata Stories. I know what it is.
  3. R

Which game is better?

Which game do you think is better.Star Ocean til the end of time or Tales of symphonia.They are almost the same game. I will have to give it to star ocean but barely.
  4. R

Impossible to become a diviner or dragoon

You don't get exp every turn.You get it when you win so if you stats are extremely low how are you going to level up.
  5. R

Vampire Hunter D

Who liked the Vampire Hunter D movie. I was surpised the he was the son of dracula. The count died to easily.
  6. R

New episode of Dave chappelle

According to the dave chappelle website,A new episode of dave chappelle is suppose to come on tonight at 10.30 pm.Forget it and other websites it says next month.
  7. R

Camera issues

Do you experience camera issue in kingdom hearts. In the game informer magazine, they wrote in the kingdom hearts2 preview.That square-enix fix some of the camera issue in the first game by changing the view by the right analog stick in KH2.
  8. R

Uniforms or dress code.

Do you do we should have uniforms or a dress code in school. I 'm not sure. I got to do a research paper on it.
  9. R

Matrix Online

Has anyboby tried or heard of the Matrix online. If you played please tells me if it is a good game.
  10. R

What are your favorite things to do?

I like to relax, play video games,play basketball, and other sports.
  11. R

Dragon quest

Had anyboby ever played any of the dragon quest games. Tell me how they are. I might get the new one if it comes out.
  12. R

What is the hardest square-enix rpg and the worst.

It the the hardest rpg for square-enix was star-ocean til the end of the time. The worst I say is Unlimited Saga.
  13. R

Did you think?

Did you think resident 4 is the easiest game out the series. I already know it is the best. I think it is up there.
  14. R

Do you think to many people leave?

I think there are too many people are leaving the forums. I find this very disappointing.
  15. R

Similarity

Does anyboby realized the similarity between Saga frontier and Unlimited Saga battle system. Combining techniques and the number of stories.
  16. R

It unstoppable!(again)

I lost this post a while ago. It can't defeat Choas the final boss of Unlimited Saga. Does anyboby got an useful tips to defeat this thing.Please reply if you know.
  17. R

Most useless character

Who do you think is the most useless charcter in final fantasy? I think Cait Sait is.
Back