• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

yo-yo?

hey. Is anybody here good at yo-yoing? Thats actually good? That can do a decent trick? or professionally? I am.
  2. R

People in your school, neigherhood, etc

okay, in your school, neigherhood, and other places like that, is there a lot of people that know and like kingdom hearts?
  3. R

obsessed with kh?

YouTube - You've Played Kingdom Hearts TOO Much When... does anyone find this mean? i dont. what are your thoughts, people?
  4. R

i got it! (nobody theory)

ok, roxas is a different nobody right? Namine too. i have a theory, roxas was born when sora turned heartless. but kairi changed him back. so when he changed back, roxas sorta changed. and namine too. i know namine isnt kairis nobody, but it could happen with them too. kairi got her heart...
  5. R

im confused kh3

(sorry if someone already put this) ok, every one keeps on talking about a kh3, but are they just talking about BBS or days or coded?
  6. R

zexion(and others) gameplay?

ok, i am officially confused. How will you be able to play as as zexion?? will you swing a book? and what about everyone else( except the obvious like axel xion, or roxas)
  7. R

swing speed

ok, we know something that very much differs from kh1 and kh2 is the swing speed of the keyblade, right? kh1 is kinda slow, com is kinda the same, and kh2 is fast(like in drive forms). but what about days and bbs ans coded? its kinda obvious that BBs is fast, we saw the videos, but what about days?
  8. R

tifa, cloud, aerith, zack.

okay, we all know that the relationships in kh2 and ff7 are cloud and tifa, and zack and aerith, right, but cloud also likes aerith. But the strange thing is cloud, tifa, and aerith are all on kh2, when zack and aerith are both dead. ( by the way I do not know much about ff7, except for ff7...
Back