• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

My issue with the ending

Ill just preface this by saying this i love this game to death, but I have a huge problem with the ending. The problem is that Nomura needed to make a decision, at least for the time being, that sora Sora is dead. If thats the route he decided to take, then it should be a bitter sweet ending...
  2. C

i thought i had something

then i looked at it 2 mins later NOPE.not so sure about it
  3. C

KH III will use Luminous Engine

French interview translated by Sol (Ehres). ---x--- After the Agni's Philosophy presentation given by Julien Merceron (world tech director at Square Enix) – which gathered a huge crowd at Japan Expo – we were able to ask Merceron about his important responsibilities at the Japanese company. We...
  4. C

OLD vs NEW

thought it was interesting to see how much progress youve made since you started tagging oldest one found (date: 2009) my tags basically consisted of brushes(as background)+text+render most recent what about you?
  5. C

Watch_Dogs 2

this looks like an open world Deus ex,which is an insta-buy for me YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT xU7WGAJPRRw
  6. C

CM IN DA HOOUUSE

entering with this cnc?
  7. C

wub wub wub wub

no.not dubstep undecided on which ones bettur ;0
  8. C

Scientists Reconstruct Brains’ Visions Into Digital Video

nsjDnYxJ0bo&feature=player_embedded#movie_player KMA23JJ1M1o&feature=player_embedded gizmodo This is all very interesting, i can't wait to see how it advances in the future
  9. C

DICK.gif

S9lPEP2mGWw&feature=player_embedded
  10. C

Contrast

The idea was to make two different tags and blend them how'd it turn out? :>
  11. C

Unlimited Graphic Detail.......*GASP*

i thought this deserved a thread 00gAbgBu8R4&feature=player_embedded i am really happy to know about this but worried at the same time about the reliability of it(since i never heard of this company and for it to do such a major breakthrough).
  12. C

P-L-E-A-S-E *don't* ENTER

so who can prove himself as the ultimate fag of them all? Theme:CMYK (a little challenging) Size:anything under 1000x1000 Due date:July 25th
  13. C

YouTube Redesign

i dunno if anyone missed this CosmicPanda it's awesome
  14. C

Film ► Pixar's Brave

Sounds like another promising title for Pixar (as always)
  15. C

CloudStorage

SFX: SHWING~ Without Text
  16. C

Double

i considered getting it into the SOTW so i made this what do you think?
  17. C

Swiggity swag

i think i like this outcome better than my SOTW entry~ CnC
  18. C

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood MOVIE trailer

Official site *click the thumbnail picture to view the trailer* SOURCE Real Bummer,i thought the movie would take after the final episode of Brotherhood
  19. C

Darth Vader vs HITLER

AFA-rOls8YA YYyyYYYyYYeeeeeaaaAAAAHHHH
  20. C

MIKEH is the SWAG

0QEtgUZo0mg&feature=player_embedded
Back