• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

well TwilightRiku_13 pretty much said it all but I have one thing to say...WHATS NEXT :D anyway I loved the way you wrote Hannah can't wait for her to come back and cause more chaos XD
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

soooooo I guess I don't get a haircut but I will tell you what I think tomorrow because I'm to tired to think and my fingers hurt to much to type from playing violin all day sorry
  3. K

hmmmm can I make you a deal?...you update your story in the next week and half and I won't cut it until marching band starts OR you don't update it and I cut it after prom. you can choose :D AND you don't have to take AP tests so it should be no problem
  4. K

gasp!!! i didn't expect that to happen!!!! okay maybe i did lol. i think i no what happens next but i'm not sure....hurry up with the last third of your chapter. oh and whats the song for this on i can't figure it out.
  5. K

yay im back in the story!! :) i like Hannah :D anyway...whens the next chapter? it would have been cooler if i used magic to contol you but that works 8D
  6. K

okay so i forgot to bug you yesterday and today so be perpared for some major bugging tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. K

hey HeartOfTheHero (opps sorry) the last time you posted something was 10 days ago. im going to forget whats going on and have to read the whole thing again. i know your playing crisis core and all but can you PLEASE write the next chapter soon. im going to bug you all next week in 1st period if...
  8. K

mwahahaha i get to be evil. thanks for my request!!!!!!!!!! cool name i have lol
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Shades of Gray (if you read it, please comment)

Re: Shades of Gray yep i absolutly know who the person is. anyway now that your back where is the next chapter!!!!!!!!! i thought you said you were going to write some more in the car or something......
  10. K

Re: Shades of Gray AHHHHHH everytime i think your stories can't get any better you surprise me and make them 100000000 % better then i thought possible hurry up with chapter 10 i want to know who this person is i think i do know who it is but im not telling
  11. K

Re: Shades of Gray YOU BETTER KEEP UPDATING YOUR STORY OR IM GOING TO GO CRAZY. CAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL ONLY HAVE BAND TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
  12. K

Re: Shades of Gray hola its me. yea khinsider finally works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now i can comment on your amazing stories!!! YOUR STORY IS AMAZING!!!!! i think i know who your dark haired girl is but im not saying anything.... keep writing!!!!!!
  13. K

Re: Shades of Gray Darn that was too short. :( but still really good. :) Does anyone else read this besides me cause this is too good not to read and not have to comment.
  14. K

Re: Shades of Gray yea you can go crazy with your sci-fi stuff but so can i lol. you have a sub for geometry tomorrow darn that means we don't, so you can work on you story then lol its really good and keeps getting better
  15. K

Re: Shades of Gray oooo i want to know whats worst then you thought i really liked the part with merlin and cid arguing that was really funny
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Would Anyone Be Interested In Reading a Zelda/KH Fanfic?

this is really good i remember what happens now heeheehee you should put up the next one so i can reread it some more:)
  17. K

Legend of Mana

hey question ive heard legend of mana was good butis that true? would you surjest playing it (worth my time ect) and do you have to play sword of mana cause thats for gameboy or is out for ps2?
  18. K

KH2 final mix

wow terra is really hard i still haven't beat him:( but then if i beat him i wouldn't have anything to do so i don't really mind but it would be nice to beat him just to say i have but i haven't played in a while......
Back