• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Port Royal

This may have been said before, I dunno, sorry if it has. Anyways! When Sora and co first visit Port Royal, he says something like, "Boy this place has changed" implying that he's been there before? Now they did not go to Port Royal in KH1. Is this a mistranslation or not?
  2. S

Mickey using Star Seeker?

Okay, okay, i know this may have been said before, and I'm sorry if it has, but in the end of the KH2:FM BBS video thingy (when Ven, Aqua and Terra fight MX and DS.) Mickey has the Star Seeker. Now don't you find this a bit odd? Because we know keychains are made from memories, right? Because...
  3. S

Terra/Aqua/Ven Personallities.

Will VAT's personallities be the same as RKS or will they be different?
  4. S

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

Is there an awakening in Days where you give up the sword or shield of whatever it is, or something simular to that?
  5. S

Deep Jungle?

Okay, I know this question may have been asked before, but why wasn't Deep Jungle in CoM? Or End of the World, because I would have liked EotW in CoM as well.
  6. S

Member of the Month?

I have a idea for a Member of the Month thing that we could do. We could have a thread each month where people nominate people for Member of the Month. To nominate some one you have to have at least member status and the person you are nominating has to be a member as well. Then, if 1 member...
  7. S

The Sentance Story Game

Okay then, heres what you have to do. I'll start off with a sentance, then someone will do another sentance to carry on the story and so on. It can be anything you want. Okay I'll start. Once upon a time there was a young boy walking through a forest.
  8. S

Rikus Blindfold

Can Riku accually see with his blindhold on or not? Because in Deep Dive, he fights with his blindfold on, but in a trailer for Days, he pulls his blindfold off to look at Xion. So can he accually see with it on or not?
  9. S

Aquas Keyblade

Hey there! This isn't a theory, it's just something I've noticed. Look at these pictures of Aquas Keyblade, and the Keyblade Spellbinder. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/1/14/Spellbinder.jpg http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/4/47/Aqua%27s_Keyblade.jpg...
  10. S

Kairi's Keyblade Theory. (358/2 Days Spoilers.)

WARNING! SPOILERS FOR DAYS! You have been warned... Anyways! Here's my theory on how Kairi can use her Keyblade. In Days, Xion can use her Keyblade, and even though it's fake, Roxas lent his to her once, and she was able to use it. In the end of Days, (spoilers are here.) we learn that Xion is...
  11. S

Favourite Moment in KH2?

Okay then. What's your favourite moment in KH2? Mine is when Sora and Kairi and reunited in TWTNW (:36:) and when Roxas and Sora fight at Memory Skyscraper or whatever it's called.
  12. S

Main Enemy in KH3?

Who do you think the main enemy in KH3 will be? I think it'll follow on with the Xehanort theme that's been in most of the KH games. (Xehanorts Heartless = KH, Xemnas = KH2, MX = BBS ect) Maybe something to do with the message in the end of KH2, or maybe the REAL enemy in Coded, or something...
  13. S

Kairi or Namine?

Which do you think is better and why?
  14. S

Namine's Voice

Do you like Namines voice is Re:CoM? Someone from Disney does her voice, don't know who though. Anyway, I don't like it. It sounds false. I mean in the end of Soras story, when Namine said about Sora losing his memories of CO, she sounded peeved off! I always thought she would be understandable...
  15. S

Member Ranking Thingy Help.

Can someone help me with this? How many posts do you need to get to become a Member? Oh and what order do the rank things come and how many posts do we need to do before we become one?
  16. S

Favourite Friends Episodes?

So what are your favourite Friends episodes? Mine is the One with Ross Inapropiate Song and the one where Ross and Chandler post messages on each others websites:lol:
  17. S

Sora weaker in CoM?

In the beginning of KH2, when you are playing as Roxas, DiZ/Ansem says something like for Sora's power to be complete, he needs to join with Roxas or something like that. But in the end of KH and all the way through CoM, Sora and Roxas weren't together as one person, so Sora wasn't complete. So...
  18. S

Favourite YuGiOh GX Theme Song?

Okay there's 5 GX Theme Songs: - Get your game on! - The English one - Rising Weather Hallelujah - Season 1 Japanesse - 99% - Season 2 Japanesse - Teardrop - Season 3 Japanesse - Precious Time, Glory Days - Season 4 Japanesse But which one is your fave? Personally, mines Precious Time, Glory Days.
  19. S

Who are you most looking forward to playing as?

Which Org: 13 member are you most looking forward to playing as in 365/2 days? Post who and why! For me, it has to be either Axel or Demyx cause, well they're just awesome :36:
  20. S

Heartless or Nobodies? Which is stronger?

Excluding Org.13, which do you think is stronger? Heartless or Nobodies? Post your opinions!
Back