• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

100 acre wood AP boost help

Im working on finishing the 100 acre wood part of Jimmy's journal but I cant find an AP boost thats supposed to be in the spooky cave. (*takes deep breathe*) The guide says it's in a chest at the end of the tunnle you start in but before the central room where the tunnles connect and its in an...
  2. B

you gotta see this

*rolls over laughing* I was browsing through ebay just to see what I could find and I stumbled across this... its a sora cosplay outfit!!! XD http://cgi.ebay.com/SORA-Kingdom-hearts-2-Cosplay-costume-necklace-BEST_W0QQitemZ6028729019QQcategoryZ88927QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting AHHH...
  3. B

downloading the opening...

can anyone tell me where I can download the opening without using filefront or youtube? It would be much appreciated.
  4. B

weird kh dream I had

Ok I have crazy dreams on a normal basis but never with an actual theme so this is EXTREMELY wierd for me. I mean usually I have dreams about sheep acrobats, or a teleporter in the middle of my school, or a ring that detects the evil vibes of guitars, but they were never actually about...
  5. B

Whats the name of that one music video...

It starts off with this naked guy coming out of a pool and hugging a bear or something (and he's singing the whole time) and their on a space ship and get attacked by a giant squid and their wearing these weird 80's costumes (or whatever decade). I cant for the life of me remember what its...
  6. B

Fanfiction ► Point of view question

sorry If this is kind of an odd question but I've been thinking about it for awhile now..What kind of point of view is it when the subject is "you"? Example: You go to the fridge and grap a Dr.Pepper. You've never really had a preference for it but since its the only thing in there and your...
  7. B

kingdom hearts final mix

I'm thinkin about gettin it for christmas just for the hell of it. Do I need a japanese ps2 to play it?
  8. B

sora's room (wait!)

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I NEVER said I drew it! If I was going to try and do something like that I would have posted it in the art section (and would most likely be in water color but thats besides the point)! Besides it dosen't even look like my artwork! Dont get mad, I just wanted people to see it...
  9. B

sora's room

I guess this should go in fanart but o well: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sorakeyblademastr_unknown/KH2%20Artwork/9deadfb8.jpg it's cute
  10. B

Please Please PLEASE dont hurt me but I have a theory

Look, Im not positive, its just I thought, I want your opinion NOT your hate, if I'm an idiot please keep it to yourself...Ok here it goes...I never understood the meaning of the "secret waterway" in traverse town and it has all these weird symbols so....do you think it has somthing to do with...
  11. B

I'm looking for a fan-made trailer

It was a combination of real trailers with utada hikari's "kremlin dusk" in the background. If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you give me the link please I've looked for it EVERYWHERE!!!
  12. B

guide books

Did anyone else besides me actually buy the guide books for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: COM?
  13. B

holy crap its jack sparrow

First off, all I can say is WTF!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pirates of the carribean but just not in kingdom hearts 2!!! I thought they would reserve the older disney titles for kh2 but NO! I just hope they don't ruin Jack Sparrows image by animating him, know what I mean? And I wonder if...
  14. B

Highlights of the new website (because its kinda hard to navigate)

ugh..these are the times I wish I new how to read japenese. Anyway, the website shows what apears to be what hercules and mulans world looks like on the world map. (From the menu on the site, its the 3rd option down. Here's an interesting shot of Sora and his new clothes on the beach. I think...
  15. B

vice city

How come in vice city whenever you are crossing a bridge into the other part of the city, a blue or green sign covers the screen? It has a palm tree and says welcome to vice city or something...I dont get it does this happen to anyone else?
  16. B

I need a screen shot

could someone get me a screen shot of the restaurant in traverse town? If you can, please contact me and I'll give you the details. Thanks :D
  17. B

Black Eyed Peas

What Black Eyed Peas song is used in that Best Buy commercial. Does anyone know?
  18. B

Riku's voice actor

Riku's voice actor is David Gallagher! The guy who played Richie Rich in Richie Rich's christmas wish! Why am I just figuring this out? Did anyone else even know or am I the last to find out?
  19. B

I need help synthesizing

Ive been trying to get the ultima weapon for a long time now but theres I few ingredients im missing and no matter how many heartless I fight I can never get those items so im gonna list the items I need and could you please tell me which heartless have them and where they are? it dosent have to...
  20. B

whats with the new forums?

I have to say, I liked the other one better. How come we cant have avatars anymore?
Back