• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ven theory? Maybe

Me thinking once again, :p, im not sure if this has been said, i don't think it has, but im going to give it a try, its kind of weird and makes no sense, but hey oh well, anyway: Maybe Sora was close to losing his body, around the time we see in BBS, and his body was close to being casted away...
  2. A

Chasers

=/ Ive been trying to look for what "chasers" exactly are throughout the forum, but i can't seem to find them, can someone explain to me what these "chasers" are?
  3. A

Question

Well i have people saying that, XH isn't a heartless, which i believe, but what is the difference between a free roaming heart, that maintains the human form, and a heartless? aren't they both free roaming hearts?
  4. A

Xion?

I know not another theory, Im not really a theory type of person, and this may or may not have been said, but i was thinking earlier. What if Xion, is half Sora's nobody and Half Kairi's, like In DI when Kairi looses her heart and it enters sora, what if at that point half of Xion was created...
  5. A

Interesting.

Hello KhInsider, AbstracTheory here, I, as you may notice am new this forum, it seems pretty, interesting, you guys have a huge community, and I want to join and become as active as I can here, and i would love to get to know all of you guys in my journey...
Back