• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lumine

Sorry I haven't sent a reply yet on your pm, I couldn't get around to finishing it (it's...

Sorry I haven't sent a reply yet on your pm, I couldn't get around to finishing it (it's slightly lengthy) but I'll try and have it sent to you tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me <3
  2. Lumine

It's been a pleasure for me too. I'm still gonna try and put something up whenever I do actually...

It's been a pleasure for me too. I'm still gonna try and put something up whenever I do actually get the time. Hopefully I'll still see you around in other RPs when some good ones come up ;)
  3. Lumine

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

I haven't entirely resigned, but I've had a really, really tough time squeezing enough time or energy to post due to RL Stuff. More than likely, I won't be able to post in the near future as much as I'd like to otherwise. That doesn't mean I won't try to. If I'm able to post and got the chance...
  4. Lumine

twewy roleplay interest check-ish...

I'm hardly active in the section except for that one RP, but depending on the premise I might give it a go. No Promises though (Time Constraints might not help me with this :( ).
  5. Lumine

Fanfiction ► Memories are [NOT] Resolute

Memories of The Whisper Entry #1 World: 竜 山土地 - (Ryuu san tochi) Dragon Mountain Lands (A minor world in the pseudo-Japanese system of 月本 (Tsukihon - Land of the Waning Moon)) 8 years ago…. “Spring here is always the best, isn’t it?” The peach blossoms were in full bloom. Clouds and Strokes...
  6. Lumine

It has been quite some time. I've been meaning to post for some time now, I have the majority of...

It has been quite some time. I've been meaning to post for some time now, I have the majority of my post done, but with the recent events and my job being a rather vital one, I haven't been able to catch a proper break to finish it. Needless to say, I'm glad that you still hold interest in the...
  7. Lumine

Plains of the Aimless

Plains of the Aimless
  8. Lumine

Sorry for the inactivity. RL has been demanding. I might be able to put up a post this weekend, until then, Shiki's all-series has been updated in her template.
  9. Lumine

Noctis ad Portas

Noctis ad Portas
  10. Lumine

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Silky Dark blue and menacing black scaled and melded seamlessly to her form. The steely folds of the Keyblade Armor felt like home. It was, after all, a second skin to Shiki. Natural. Fitting. Lethal. Its narrow silhouette seemed almost ribbony, frictionless. Its movements too smooth and robust...
  11. Lumine

Awaken the Sleeping Mind.

Awaken the Sleeping Mind.
  12. Lumine

New Forum Software

I love the new forum! Great Job :D Question! Is the "Number of members currently viewing this thread" feature gone? P.S. Could we keep the reaction feature :3 ?
  13. Lumine

Seek the most important words.

Seek the most important words.
  14. Lumine

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Darkness The wave crashed down. It hit hard, flooded him in a heartbeat. And swept him with it. He felt himself flung out of his body, Out of his mind. A bodiless drift. ♪ Lightning flashed outside, shattering the pitch blackness of the sky and the chamber for a heartbeat. It shone on the...
  15. Lumine

I'm reserving this for my character. Hi :3 Edit: Template is done Edit 2 [29/03/2019]: Fixed the BB code after the forum software update messed it, as well as added another Keyblade. Edit 3 [28/08/2019]: Corrected some spelling errors, altered the 2nd Keyblade's description slightly. Edit 4...
  16. Lumine

Fanfiction ► Solace in Night

Cool Chapter is Cool :3 Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the unfolding events~
  17. Lumine

Fanfiction ► The ORG Part 2: The Apprentice

Once again, splendid <3 NEED MOAR 83
  18. Lumine

Fanfiction ► The ORG Part 2: The Apprentice

You know, it has become a habit for you to impress me, Joe-kun =3 Awesome Prologue, just Raw, Pure Awesomenesssssssssssssssss~ I just can't wait for the next one <3
  19. Lumine

Fanfiction ► The ORG Intermission: Enmity [Completed - Editing in progress]]

Re: The ORG Intermission: Enmity Dat Epilogue 83 Also, it's sooo good to see Xana surfacing =3 Can't wait for the Sequel Joe! you make every chapter such a joy ride <3
  20. Lumine

Fanfiction ► The ORG Intermission: Enmity [Completed - Editing in progress]]

Re: The ORG Intermission: Enmity These Feels..I can't hold them in much longer! This is Beautifuuuuuuuuul <3 ~ This build up is jdsalkfdkjfkj;fljflkjf;lkjfa Awesome =D when should we expect an epic Epilogue =3 ?
Back