• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nxtgarnett5

Dark Road ► Shop Points

What is everyone using their shop points on? I have 280. Is it better to get a bunch of 60 point cards to try to get +10 and max them out, go for the higher tier cards, or keep saving for the 1000 point one?
  2. nxtgarnett5

Potential secret ending?

When all is said and done and the game has come to an end, there still has to be a secret ending of some sort doesn’t there? My question is would a secret ending just give some more post game happiness/sadness and further wrap up or will it potential tease whatever could possibly come in...
  3. nxtgarnett5

By the end of KH3

By the time Kingdom Hearts 3 has finished rolling its final credits (possible secret movie and all) do you think we will know who the new villain for the next saga will be. This just crossed my mind if they will give us a teaser for Kh4 (or whatever it's called) or they will leave it completely...
  4. nxtgarnett5

LETS COMBINE MOVIES!

What movies do you think if combined in some way for either a sequal or just in general would be good/fit together nicely. I just finished watching the step father and it just occured to me that if you put the step father and step brothers together it would make STEP FAMILY and it would be the...
  5. nxtgarnett5

Have any of you ever noticed....

Have any of you people ever noticed the connection between kingdom hearts and digimon season 1? I mean obviously you have the brown spiky haired leader, but then you have the names SORA and KARI. I know sora is a girl and kari isn't kairi but it sounds like just it in the show, and i mean all...
  6. nxtgarnett5

What is your first feeling when...

What is your first feeling when you finally complete a kingdom hearts game, are you sad that its over? Are you happy you completed the story and feel accomplished? Or is your first thought that I can't wait for the next game to come out to answer some god damn questions. What was your feelings?
  7. nxtgarnett5

Something that doesn't make sense....

Ok in Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora finds out about organization XIII again because he lost his memory of them from castle oblivion, yes thats the obvious. Although Sora should of figured that XIII meant thirteen people in the organization. And throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora defeated Xigbar, Xaldin...
  8. nxtgarnett5

Everything that doesn't make sense V 1.0

Alright everyone we are going to come up with a list about everything that does not make sense in the Kingdom hearts universe, from any game from the little thing up to the major plot points. so please share as you will. I will begin As i just felt like playing kingdom hearts 2 over again and...
  9. nxtgarnett5

BBS 41ST MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF 2010

Don't know if this is new news or not but i looked around and didn't see anything about it but i found it here The 100 most anticipated games of 2010, Mass Effect 2 Xbox 360 Features | GamesRadar That Birth By Sleep is the 41st most anticipated game of 2010! by gamesradar i am guessing this...
  10. nxtgarnett5

Replay value?

I was wondering which games you thought had the most and least amount of replay value. I think that the game with the most has to be kingdom hearts 2 just because you can go back and level up every single form and summon and get all the keyblades and beat sephiroth and stuff. And the game...
  11. nxtgarnett5

Best leveling up system??

What game do you guys think had the best leveling up system in all the games from 1-13 and all the side games as well?
  12. nxtgarnett5

Which is the better game?

Which is the better game for the psp? Dissidia? Or Crisis Core?
  13. nxtgarnett5

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

Have you spoiled yourself when it comes to BBS? If you have how long did you go before giving in?
  14. nxtgarnett5

best FF game?

Point blank. What is the best Final Fantasy game and why?
  15. nxtgarnett5

X or XII??

Well i have been thinking about getting one of these games and i have read up on them but i am not sure which one i should get so which game is better, which has the better battle system, characters, storyline and all the jazz. So yeah whats your opinion???
  16. nxtgarnett5

Ven or Roxas?

In kh2 the first time Sora talks to an organization member directly is in hollow bastion and its Xigbar with his hood up. Then he tells Sora that "he" used to give him that same exact look and i was just wondering if he was talking about Roxas or Ven. I thought it was Roxas based on the story...
  17. nxtgarnett5

Most dramatic scene??

What is the most dramatic scene in all of the games Kingdom Hearts has given us so far? Mine choice would have to be the scene between Axel and Xion outside of the mansion in Days. Just the great emotion in Axel's voice talking to Xion. YouTube - 358/2 Days, English cutscene: 19 - Xion and...
  18. nxtgarnett5

In what order will they be saved?

(forgive me I'm not much of a poster but...) What order will Sora be saving TAV in the next game since that is the most logical thing to happen. The way i look at it is that Sora will first be saving Aqua since it appears she will be the easiest to save, just get into the dark realm somehow...
  19. nxtgarnett5

Your lowest level

What was your lowest level for beating Xemnas. My guess is that it was probably on peoples first play through of the game when most people like me rush lol Well my level was like 38 because i just sprinted through everything so what was the lowest level for you?
  20. nxtgarnett5

Riku.....Land of the Dragons

That is Riku in Land of the Dragons right and if it is why was he there and why did he fight sora anyways, i mean he knew who he was right? And by the way is it possible to beat him no matter what level you are when you get to that point in the gaem?
Back