• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zeagal

Another Hiatus yadayadayada

Yup not that many of you actually care....I'm going on another hiatus, and I don't know when I will be back if ever. I haven't been active lately but I decided it was best to make it official. So yeah. College is keeping me busy and I just don't have enough time to visit as much as I like and to...
  2. Zeagal

Is there even a place to bitch about stuff here?!

Like seriously don't you think there should be/was something like that here?
  3. Zeagal

Who does the voice work for this certain character in the English version?

I thought that Kairi was voiced by Hayden as well but I wasn't very sure as it almost seemed different from both Hayden's and Alyson's previous Kairi voices. I hope it was Hayden though, I'd feel so much better if it was. I always liked her voice.
  4. Zeagal

Who does the voice work for this certain character in the English version?

I don't care if it's been talked about somewhere else, probably has, but Kairi and Xion.... Each place I look seems to have different VA's listed for their cameos. Does anyone know for sure who does the voices for these characters in BBS?
  5. Zeagal

I'm Baaaaaaaack! (kinda)

Hello there. Hopefully you all didn't forget about me these past few months. Just thought I'd post in here seeing as how everything's different. Kinda lost to be honest, but I'm sure it's basically the same thing. Well anyways, the kinda is because I won't be on as much as I was...maybe every...
  6. Zeagal

Taking a break guys...

Yes, I'm leaving KHI for now and will be here occasionally over Spring Break which is the week after next. Other than that I'm done until June. I need to really focus now on scholarship applications and keeping my grades up. Have fun without me, I'll miss you all...well a good number of you. To...
  7. Zeagal

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts D

Hey there, I'm here to critique your fanfiction. I'm only doing the prologue and chapter one for now, but I hope to be able to look at it all. I will try my best to be thorough and specific.
  8. Zeagal

What if?

Ummmm Kairi left Radiant Garden to go to Destiny Islands...and also, that was probably a translation of what Nomura really said. Usually with names like that they are altered between versions of the game. It could still be Dark Coastline or changed to Dark Meridian, but my point is that it...
  9. Zeagal

What if?

There is most likely a connection between the two places especially when thinking about the bottle Kairi sent out. If the two places weren't connected the bottle would've had to break through the world's wall. Not saying it couldn't have done that, but Sora had to go through those stupid gummi...
  10. Zeagal

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread but you yelled at them...
  11. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread Whatever I'll just take your word for that. I can't control people bitchin.
  12. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread It's not like I follow this thread, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
  13. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread It's the other things, who they're playing doesn't matter. Yes it may give a slight hint as to a spoiler but people who are avoiding them aren't going to care or notice it as something any more important than stuff they could guess at.
  14. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread I hope that's not sarcasm :/ Seriously, a simple VA choice isn't a spoiler. However, details that may accompany them are.
  15. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread The fact you feel the need to spoiler tag a voice actor choice makes it seem like a bigger deal than it is and that's what's going to make people think they were spoiled by reading what was posted earlier.
  16. Zeagal

Re: VA Discussion Thread I e-mailed Jennifer Hale a while ago and got nothing. So maybe not many do.
  17. Zeagal

Fanfiction ► Remorse [KH AU]

Oooooh then it will have as many chapters as my story has posted.
  18. Zeagal

Especially since there's only four right?
  19. Zeagal

I'll probably only read a chapter or two a week. heheh
  20. Zeagal

I read chapter one!!!!! It was pretty good. I like the concept a lot.
Back