• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The worlds

Well, I've been thinking about it. Remmember what Kairi's grandma said about a world being filled with light and how people began fighting over it? And how she said that the hearts of children remained and made there own worlds but seperate? Well maybe in KH3 the job of the keyblade wielders...
  2. C

magna foreshadowing?

OK im sorry if this should have been in future KH but it wasn't sure....here it goes..i was reading KH2 magna today and i saw when roxas's second day at twilight town when he was playing with the stick saying "come forth,come forth.......what was the point in that?" the come forth come forth...
  3. C

BONAS BOSSES!!

OK i need help with some bonas bosses..just doing cuz im bored i already defated phantom(it made me happy XD) but i still have ice titan sepheroith and that thing from Agrabah i need stratigeies anything i already have ulltima weapon 2 leave a post plz.
  4. C

Gorillaz..

Just looking for fans like me of the band if u've never heared of them there an animated band but made great hits like ''Clint Eastwood'' and ''Feel Good Inc.''
  5. C

Axel and Riku...

Ok in KH2 when pluto was in TWTNW he was following axel in the dark portal,doesnt it seem funny that pluto looked at Axel like he was someone he knew..and when the he was in betwix and between riku whistled for him and imeaditly followed Riku with that SAME look.Now, how on earth would the dog...
  6. C

Princesses of Heart

sence thier are prenceisses of heart shoudent there be a king or queen?(Not the 1 in wonderland she dont count) i mean i always assumed that the keyblade weilders were knights or somthing
  7. C

Xions Voice Actor

Hey does anybody know whos gonna voice Xion in the NA version of 358/2 Days? If no voice actor has been confermed does anyone know how to get a chance to try out and be the voice of Xion for the game? I want to be an actress and I thought this might be a good place to start.If anyone has any...
Back