• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

please help me..shortcut trouble!

It turns out that today i got my copy of 358/2 days and have been playing the crud out of it! But when i found out that you could use the shortcuts again in this game i could not figure out how to set them up! And the tutorial they give you to show you how to use it does not tell you where to...
  2. Z

New English Days Screenshots

Hey guys i am making this thread again so you guys can notice it and take a look at the screens. I posted it n the wrong section due to confusion but i have posted it in what i think is the appropriate section. I am unable to provide a link to the page on gameinformers website cause i am on this...
  3. Z

New English days screenshots

Hey guys yesterday Gameinformer updated their website and stated that Square had released 10 new screenshots! Head over to the website to view them.. Sorry I could not post a link to the webpage cause I am on my Itouch!
  4. Z

help me with the resident evil series please!?

Alright peoplez! I have started to really really like the resident evil series after playing re4 and re5 recently! What i am confused about is how many games are there what order do they go in? and also who are the main characters ( Like beastly Leon Kennedy and beastly Chris Redfield), i swear...
  5. Z

Characters confirmed for the english days..

Hey guys I was wondering out of all the numerous characters with voices in 358/2 Days, who has been confirmed for the english release so far? And if someone could not return who will be taking their place? (i also already know that Diz, Riku, Roxas, and Saixs voices will be returning)
  6. Z

lets talk Dissidia!

OK guys I went to alot of trouble to get the Japanese version of Dissidia and omg it was amazing! Here are my ratings Graphics 5/5 Story 4/5 Gameplay 5/5 Sound 5/5 Replay 5/5 These are my thoughts on the game and now I am wanting to know (for those who have the game) what your thoughts...
Back