• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

358/2 Days OST Downloads?

I don't think that's available for download yet. I could be wrong, though.
  2. K

Master Xehanort... THE GOOD GUY?!

Master Xehanort the good guy? Sounds like a Nomura plot-twist, alright. Still, we'll have to wait and see if this is true.
  3. K

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

Okay. This theory is harder to get my head around than...well, anything. The only things I noticed was that CO is upside down and that Terra's eyes are not colored in the B&W pic of TAV. Other than that, I haven't the foggiest idea what to make of this. Crud. This is going to bug me now.
  4. K

What are unbirths made of?

I am also partial to the memory theory. It seems to make the most sense to me.
  5. K

What if we were looking at this the wrong way?

Ineteresting thought, but highly unlikely. Nice thinking outside the box, though.
  6. K

Axel/Saix plan

Saix and Axel? Best buddies? I'm having a bit of trouble getting my brain around that. If they did have some sort of plan, it was probably along the lines of "What are we going to do when we get our hearts back?"
  7. K

Keyblades and Keychains/Ven and Sora(& Roxas)

Good theory. I like it. Now, let's wait and see what Nomura really has in store for us.
  8. K

New keyblades in days.

Those are some pretty neato Keyblades. Not the coolest I've ever seen, but not horrible, either.
  9. K

[Spoilers] Replicas Discussion Thread

Wow, Memory Master. That theory is really cool. And it makes sense. I can hardly wait to see if it's true.
  10. K

Lit ► The Tale of Genji

Possibly the first novel ever written, certainly the first written by a Japanese woman, the Tale of Genji has been around for almost a millenium. Not quite as long as Homer's stuff, but much longer than the works of Jane Austen. Anyways, I'm only on the second chapter, but I'm already in love...
  11. K

(SPOILERS) Roxas's Diary Entries

Wow. Roxas leads a more boring life than I do. Thats...kinda weird. Especially considering that he does a lot more cool stuff than I do.
  12. K

Mormon Tabernacle Choir

If you love choral music, you will love MOTAB, as we Mormons like to call the Choir. You don't have to be Mormon to enjoy their music, though. They sing far more than just Mormon hymns. So, do you love them? Hate them? Really couldn't care less? Discuss it here.
  13. K

(Spoilers 358/2 Days) Ripped Music

Wow! The music for this game sounds great! Yoko Shimomura has outdone herself yet again!
  14. K

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

That...makes sense in a weird sort of way. I wonder what would happen if Sora found out. He'd probably faint. Lol at the Sora threesome comment.
  15. K

(SPOILERS) Joke Weapons

Re: Apparently there are joke weapons LOL! That is too funny! I can't wait to see what other joke weapons there might be.
  16. K

After Roxas Is Captured In Days...

It would just be redundant. Besides, we already know what happens in those fights. Why repeat them, even if it is from another point of view?
  17. K

Fanfiction ► Riku FOR PRESIDENT.

Slightly gross ending, but other than that, very funny!
  18. K

Clothes

Definitely Riku. It's adventure ready, and yet won't stick out that much in a crowd.
  19. K

Fanfiction ► Everyone Fights Over Demyx.

There is only one word that properly describes this fanfic:LOL! Good job!
Back