• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

5 charged in New Jersey child rape case

5 charged in New Jersey child rape case - CNN.com "(CNN) -- Police in Trenton, New Jersey, on Saturday announced more arrests in the case of a 15-year-old girl who allegedly allowed men to have sex with her and her 7-year-old stepsister for money. Two men and three boys, ranging in age from 13...
  2. B

Man Carves his Girlfriend

Man Behind Bars For Allegedly Carving Up Girlfriend | Ohio News Network (ONN) "SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — A southwest Ohio woman said her ex-boyfriend is in jail Wednesday night for using a knife to carve his name on her chest. It was there at Mike Welliver's Springfield home where police said he got...
  3. B

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with a XBox Controller

Murder trial: Officers testify in death of 2-year old - York Dispatch "Darisabel Baez's 2-year-old body was damp, naked and covered in black and blue and red bruises. Her forehead was swollen and cut. Her fingernails were gone. Her eyes were blackened and closed. And first responders tasted...
  4. B

Will too much phone sex give you hearing AIDS?

My friend has been having phone sex for the last year or so on a daily basis. She is afraid that one of the condoms she put on the phone receiver broke yesterday, and she wants to know if she should see a doctor, you know? She might be pregnant and as the baby grows it could bust her eardrum...
  5. B

Get These Motha ****** Snakes Off of this Motha ***** Plane!

Baby pythons escape during flight in Australia To quote the whole article, "MELBOURNE, Australia – Four baby pythons escaped from a container aboard a passenger plane in Australia, leading to a search that forced the cancellation of two flights, the airline said Thursday. Twelve non-venemous...
  6. B

I would like to step in and say "Hello"

I am new. I don't know what to say. I am not emo. I am a happy person. I would continue with all the "OMGZ LIEK HIZZZ!!!" but this is not Gaia, and this is presumably a serious forum. Mock me as much to your heart's desire. I would also like to add that I was born before Britney Spears made...
Back