• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sad Panda

A story I wrote several years back. Hope you enjoy it. It is very short. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ching stared at the bars of the cage, the cage that had been her home for almost a decade now, ever since the men had come and taken her from...
  2. S

Okami (MIGHT BE SPOILERS IN HERE DOGEN!)

Anyone else played it? Opinions? Thoughts?
  3. S

World of Ruin: KH RP

The endless expanse of nothingness greeted Jana the moment she exited form the innards of the former Organization base and stepped out on to the balcony. Her blue eyes scanned the buildings of the strange, dark sprawling mas sof a city below, occaisonally shifting to the shadows of the void...
  4. S

A poem

People. Are. Bloodthirsty. Creatures. Trying to wipe each other out, for years on end. Never succeeding, but always willing to try again. Our appetite for death, for murder never fulfilled, ever yearning, ever empty. We hunger for bodies at our feet, for corpses to celebrate our victory. A...
  5. S

Gummi Ship Designs

I've made some random gummi ships while playing KH2. some useful, others not so much. Some of mine include, a ship consisting entirely of wings, a replica Star Destroyer gummi ship, replica Death Star gummi ship, a moogle in a suit with top hat and tie and another moogle with the same a sthe...
  6. S

The Twins

The story I tell you is old, very old, from a time before mankind had mastered the arts of technology and when magic and sword fighting were commonplace. It comes from a land called Valeria, which you may say doesn’t exist and that is partially true, it doesn’t exist, now. But long ago before...
  7. S

Two Bosses Enter: KH Version

I'm a WoW fan and on a site I frequent WoWInsider they hold a competition titled Two Bosses Enter based on dungeon bosses from the game. What it is, is basically a series of deathmatch's featuring bosses. I'm coming up with a KH version for here, the roster isn't planned out yet, but I'll work...
  8. S

World of Ruin: KH RP (OOC/Sign-Ups)

The time of Sora and his friends is long since past, a mere fragment of the past, a memory. Now the keyblades are gone and with no weapon of such power to fight off the swarms of Heartless, many a world has fallen to them. The Heartless no longer obey the commands of any entity and are a...
  9. S

Lit ► Obernewtyn Chronicles

Anyone else read them? And if so opinions on them? I'm reading the first now.
  10. S

Is free will possible with an omnipotent and omniscient god?

I believe not. To explain, say there are two doors and you have to choose the one to go. If God is omniscient he will know which door you will choose and as such your chocie is predetermined. Any choice you may believe you have, is just an illusion. Another simple question, if God made...
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Heartless

This is the tale of someody turned into a heartless. Enjoy! I thought I couldn’t have possibly suffered worse pain than when Remaine told me she didn’t like me. Or when I broke my leg falling off the Clock Tower. But that was before, before I lost my heart, before I became like this. Before...
  12. S

Favourite Boss?

Who's your favourite boss in any KH game and why? Could be cause of the concept, apperance, the actual fight or any number of things. I personally like the Prison Keeper, the fight is pretty fun, the concept is cool and he looks kickass.
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Override

Chapter 1: Beginnings NOTE: This is my first ever fan fic, so please tell me if I've made any mistakes. It is set not long after the events of KH2. “It has begun” The words echoed across the space, rebounding endlessly. “Again?” “Yes” “Then we must prepare” Laughter echoed...
  14. S

I is new

Hello. I'm new and stuff.
Back