• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sparks

and deception is the only felony

so never kupo! nobody without telling me. It's been too long guys, I missed this :c /cnc requested pwease.
  2. Sparks

Hi! My name is-

Amber, and I'm a sucker for adorable lyrics, obviously ♥ definetly sotw entry unless you all say that it sucks :c I think that I went crazy on the sharpening...
  3. Sparks

lets go a little harder

No text... cnc pleeaaaseee
  4. Sparks

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty I was shocked when I saw this. All this fuss was made about it, and now it's done, and she's free. I really didn't watch any of the trial, but I'm just shocked to see that she was found not guilty. I think it's just weird. And unbelievable. :/
  5. Sparks

estrogen tagging

i use it to make this. somethings wrong with his face, but I don't know what it is D: halp EDIT:
  6. Sparks

hey! no! this is the GIRLS bathroom!

might be sotw entry.
  7. Sparks

abbabababbababbabbab

This is a result from half my attention focused on finals. Idk how I feel about it :/ I was listening to abba songs when I made this :D V2 V3 (newest)
  8. Sparks

broken glass

FIRST NON OWL CITY TITLE! *gasp* D: Anyways I screwed the rule of thirds. I put the stock in the CENTER. Feedback please :D
  9. Sparks

bee loves honey

I hope it doesn't suck :v CnC pleeeze.
  10. Sparks

how I became the sea

I totally just redid almost this whole thing in less than ten minutes of posting it lol.
  11. Sparks

galaxies

Second time I've EVER used c4d's, and I used 7 of them on this tag. also: attempt at depth = baaaad Do what you do best DM.
  12. Sparks

Well lets see here...

I should post in here more often. EDIT: V2????!
  13. Sparks

Help/Support ► Why do people have problems with the 25 Character Limit?

Well it's not really a problem to me. For the most part, people should be over it by now anyways. It doesn't get in the way, and there are a ton of ways to easily get around it. It shouldn't be that big of a deal.
  14. Sparks

Who here were fans...

By the time that I finished the 1st game, the second game had just come out. I had no idea about CoM until I looked up the memories that were before Sora walked into Castle Oblivion, and found out about CoM, I had no GBA or DS at the time so I waited for Re:Com to come out.
  15. Sparks

Happy Thanksgiving KHI!

Well since I noticed that no one had made a Thanksgiving thread yet, I thought it would be nice to make one myself, just because I think this is a great holiday! I'm thankful for a lot of different things, but I just wanted to say this to everyone: Happy Thanksgiving KHInsider!!! c: Yeah, you...
  16. Sparks

your kart drives me insane

Entered for Signature of the Week this week so.... cnc?
  17. Sparks

the freckles in your eyes

Haven't posted in here in a long time but I have a few stuff to post, some old and some new, but I would just like some cnc pleeze c: Listed newest to older:
  18. Sparks

Fanfiction ► Gloam (a series of mini Twilight parodies)

Lol Buffy the Vampire Slayer <33 but I loved that one so much, I lol'd.... many times :3
  19. Sparks

Fanfiction ► Gloam (a series of mini Twilight parodies)

Hahahahahhaha I lol'd. Woe-is-me was pure win :P
  20. Sparks

☼ The Great Gesso Fanclub! ☼

The Gesso Fanclub! :D This is a fanclub for Gesso, a funny, random, awesome, cool guy who really needed a fanclub! He likes anime, marshmallows, kitties, and photography, and has lots of friends ;) So JOIN!!! After every 50 pages there will be a blue party: Theme Songs...
Back