• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. legendary_Dosa7

picket signs for my wicked crimes.

Because of your race, ethincity, country origin, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation, lifestyle, weight, age,class, or for simply being left handed( yes sometimes we do get discriminated). If so do you have an example?
  2. legendary_Dosa7

Which KH character are you mostly like.. as in personality?

This goes for all Kh franchise. To me would be Namine because I'm quiet , shy ,and I like to draw and like to keep things to myself. What about you guys?
  3. legendary_Dosa7

Where do I find the alternative version of Selphie in KH1?

I know you find Tidus in Traverse Town, an uglier version of him lol. And you find Wakka in Agrabah along with another version of the girl from Traverse town . But I can't seem to find the Selphie version. Does she show up at all? why are there alternative people from different towns?
  4. legendary_Dosa7

Should "Under God" be taken off the pledge of Allegiance

What is your opnion on it and tell the reason why it should be taken off. I personally think it violates the seperation of Government and Religion. The founding Fathers stressed it a lot that those two should be seperated.
  5. legendary_Dosa7

I seriously dislike Xion

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. For me she's just annoying and shows a lot characteristics of mary sue. She's a new Org. member. My question is why would Org. let wimp like her to join them that is the biggest mystery to me. she appears out nowhere and then becomes best...
Back