• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Kanye West throws a hissy fit at the MTV awards

His head of must of gotten too big from all those awards he got. Damn, I can't believe this though. He went from a complete hero to a zero. I mean he really dissappointed me for that outburst though. Kanye goes wild You have to live in UK to be able to download it. Any thoughts on this?
  2. F

Digimon Frontier: X Saga

Storyline: In the beginning there was nothing. Null ruled, but out of nothing came something. Twelve beings came from the null. They were the Celestials. None knew from whence they came, not even they knew from where they came from. All they knew was that they looked around them and saw a...
  3. F

Which TV show do you wanna see come back?

As the title says ^ What Tv show that went to the junkyard come back? I'd like to see Blade: The series come back since I heard that they stopped production because of something. My favorite show of all time: Method and Red. That beauty of a show was tossed away before they could finish...
  4. F

.Hack//Revolution (Chapter 1)

Storyline: Every Human being who's ever sat in front of a computer or a television knows this date. It was the day the internet crisis occurred: the day the Pluto Kiss virus was launched. Go ahead. Do a word search on Pluto Kiss and see what you find. Of course, millions of other people are...
  5. F

.:>~The never ending cycle of hatred~<:. (Grudge rp)

With Halloween coming up quickly I thought It would be cool to make a horror rp since there aren't too many lying around. That's right, this is the sequel to the Grudge 2. But wait! I know what your thinking: "I haven't seen the movie yet". Don't worry though, I'm not gonna be quizzing anyone or...
  6. F

Afro Samurai

Anyone hear about this new anime? If you love Samurai and Hip-hop mixed series like Samurai Champloo you,ll definitely wanna see this.The main character is going to be played by Samuel L Jackson and the music by RZA. It,ll be out by November.So trust me, check it out.
  7. F

*~.:Xenogenesis~Dawn of destiny:.~*

Storyline: It is the year 4088 S.C, and mankind exists on distant planets and artificial colonies. Earth has become a mere memory, after a cataclysmic event in 2008 when an expedition of scientist and media in Antarctica were searching for what was known as a falling object. It was not till’...
  8. F

Sayonara

Wow... 2 whole years since I,ve arrived here at this place and a freaking journey It's been.Well not that I wanna mourn on and on but It's time I,ve left.Today my mom announced that I can be on the computer as long anymore and I have to go to sleep earlier because of school,cuz I have to get up...
  9. F

Mortal Kombat: Ultimate Fight

Storyline Every 500 years,there is a tournament to save the Earth.If Earth loses 10 times in a row, then a portal to Earth will be opened ,allowing the Emperor to invade an conquer.After a consecutive amounts of losses and wins from both Earth and the Outworld have reached a tie,with 10 wins...
  10. F

~Full Metal alchemist:New Generation~~

Storyline "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." That Is what two brothers...
  11. F

FLame mee!!!!YOu suck I'm an attention hoe!Now flame meee!!!!

Give me whatcha got I'm the mood to be flamed cuz I'm bored as hell!Now Flame me which sorry asses!That's right even those I,ve insulted!srsly!
  12. F

Gangsta Rap vs. Rock

Between these forms of music which do you think Is best? In the left corner we have the art of true gangsta style of rap which involves a lyrical focus on the lifestyles of inner-city gang members and criminals.In the right corner we have most anime fans,and pretty much the majority of...
  13. F

The Big fat liar Game!!

Basically It's a game where you make up a whole bunch of lies.One person says a lie. the other person tells the truth,or just a joke,then a lie of their own. (Example: SomebodyA :I have my hands in my pants 24-7) Somebody B: Liar! You just reach down other peoples shirt. Somebody C:Sora has...
  14. F

Ghost rider movie

Aynone ever read the comic books? I heard that they're coming out with a movie for It soon. Check it Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjsPYLb9xU
  15. F

Bring It on!Everyone come at me (Fuzzy's open battle)

Basically I'm bored as hell and want to battle somebody,anyone can come at 2-1 or 1-1 yes I'm being crazy I could care less so want to fight badly,since I haven't been as active in the challenge section.I can understand If tehre's a somebody out there who's to wussy or afraid to they're ass to...
  16. F

Yo momma battle version 2

That's right I'm bring this thread back because someone else didn't continue with the last one,and thought I'd try my hands at It myself.Basically I'm gonna play It like Yo momma (the Tv show) with the same kinda rounds and that stuff.Except It's gonna be kinda like a tourney. To make this fun...
  17. F

38-year old vegetable regrows his brain

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9474-rewired-brain-revives-patient-after-19-years.html This man was supposedly in a persistent vegetative state and has recently started talking and moving around. After scanning his brain, they found that new neurons/axons had formed into completely new...
  18. F

Study says younger bros. likely gay

Here's what I found in a recent article WASHINGTON -- Having several older brothers increases the likelihood of a man being gay, a finding researchers say adds weight to the idea that there is a biological basis for sexual orientation. ``It's likely to be a prenatal effect,'' said Anthony F...
  19. F

I'm nothing but...

Son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor. Son of a gun; load the last ton One step ahead of the jailer I'm still waiting for the mail Son of bum Son of switch you Idiots actually fell for this!!! (laughs hysterically) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  20. F

You have one day to live!

Like the title says XD If you had one day to live,what would you do?
Back