• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VenFan17

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? There are a few I'm hoping for, but here are the main ones: NEW- Treasure Planet, Frozen, Pocahontas OLD- Nightmare Before Christmas, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
  2. VenFan17

Fanfiction ► KH- Nobodies Become Somebodies

Lol ur right could be anyone, but I'm not sure when I'll reveal that...hmmmmm...and um...can't really mention much about Leon and the others. I can only tell you it might be a while before it is brought up again in the story. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING =D
  3. VenFan17

AW THANK YOU! I'm so happy you liked this recent chapter! I worked very hard on it =)
  4. VenFan17

NEW CHAPTER!!!! GAH, TOOK FOREVER CUZ LIFE IS ANNOYING! UGH! SORRY AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. NOBODIES BECOME SOMEBODIES Chapter Six: Cruel Fate The mystic lady and her servant shuffled along the crowds amidst a busy street. The fact that no one had noticed them was due to a...
  5. VenFan17

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

AH FINALLY I FIGURED OUT ALL THE REPORTS! Now i'm at the final boss and that's actually pretty easy. I just hope I can fair against the two extra bosses: Van. lin. spirit and MF Afterwards, gonna move on to Proud mode, and then Critical...though I'm really nervous about critical...is it hard...
  6. VenFan17

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

SORA, RIKU, and KAIRI as kids...HANDS DOWN my favorite moments. Especially when Aqua meets Riku and Sora and the things she says to them. "Foreshadowing" anyone? xD
  7. VenFan17

Weird. Never did that for me. Well, guess I'll just move on to Proud and Critical Mode and forget about that. Maybe it'll work then
  8. VenFan17

Okay, so once you did that, how were you prompted to go to the final chapter? Is there a message telling you to save a new part or something? I'm not sure how it does that.
  9. VenFan17

yup...did that, too...oh well...-sigh- (maybe my game has a glitch?)
  10. VenFan17

Cue...PENCIL ARTWORK!

OLD OLD OLD work of mine. I repeat... OOOOOOOLD ARTWORK! xD So, yeah, some of these are YEARS old, but I wanted to post some of them so ENJOY =) Edward and Al!!! FMA=<3 CHIBIS of the KH gals...did one of the KH Boys but never scanned it...maybe one day (colored with regular...
  11. VenFan17

Yup did all that -sigh- I'm SO CONFUSED!! O.o Would I have to start the story ALL OVER AGAIN, or is it okay that I just went to the save file right before the final boss, found the last report, and then defeated the boss at the end of the story again?
  12. VenFan17

Hey, YAY! =3 I beat all three stories now! But...I have a MAJOR PROBLEM> It won't let me go to the final episode. I even collected all of the reports. Anyone know what's going on? Do I still have more to do? Basically, I know that to get the "secret ending" you need to collect alot of things...
  13. VenFan17

Some of my Tablet/Digital artwork

I'm here to share my art wth all of you! MOst of these are "digitally colored/drawn" so that's why they are in the digital media section. Some of this is OLD, but I hope you all can still enjoy it! Since I am just posting these for fun, I don't mind HELPFUL criticism, yet I would hope just to...
  14. VenFan17

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! They drove me CRAZY!!!! >.< Oh, and for moments of screw ups, for me it was more of a 'distraction', but when I was fighting one of Terra's story bosses, I was probably only a few hits away from beating it, and then a STUPID FLY flew on my screen, and...
  15. VenFan17

If you got sucked into a KH game/ your television...

Okay, I'm REALLY sorry if this is a former topic, but I'm not too familiar with searching for topics and such. If this is a repeated topic, or in the wrong section, mods/people in charge can erase/move this thread and I'll be fine with that ^^; Anyways, I've always wondered, if I was playing...
  16. VenFan17

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

To be honest, I'm not sure of my EXACT opinion on Days, but... To tell you the truth, it's actually the first KH game I've not played all the way through (or not wanted to play all the way through...I'm almost done with BBS). For me, I liked the story, but I didn't LOVE it. I don't hate Xion...
  17. VenFan17

Hmmmmm...in reply to all the latest comments about load times, the only times for mine that take long is D-link loading and some other battle loading/moves, etc. I did do the highest Data Install but for some reason it still takes long. HOWEVER, my cutscenes, transitions, and all don't take long...
  18. VenFan17

I don't think it's just your PSP, because mine does that, too O.O weird. Apparently only SOME people have loading issues with attacks and others don't >.>
  19. VenFan17

lol true, i heard it really DOES have that effect on many and I TOTALLY AGREE< disney worlds were AMAZING in this game
  20. VenFan17

If you could play as Vanitas would you?

I personally think it would be an awesome experience to play as Vanitas. IMO, he's the best, bad-a** villian KH ever gave us, SO EPIC! I think it would be even MORE awesome if he somehow returned in KH3 or there was another "side game" to BBS where you could play as him for a whole...
Back