• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VenFan17

Cue...PENCIL ARTWORK!

OLD OLD OLD work of mine. I repeat... OOOOOOOLD ARTWORK! xD So, yeah, some of these are YEARS old, but I wanted to post some of them so ENJOY =) Edward and Al!!! FMA=<3 CHIBIS of the KH gals...did one of the KH Boys but never scanned it...maybe one day (colored with regular...
  2. VenFan17

Some of my Tablet/Digital artwork

I'm here to share my art wth all of you! MOst of these are "digitally colored/drawn" so that's why they are in the digital media section. Some of this is OLD, but I hope you all can still enjoy it! Since I am just posting these for fun, I don't mind HELPFUL criticism, yet I would hope just to...
  3. VenFan17

If you got sucked into a KH game/ your television...

Okay, I'm REALLY sorry if this is a former topic, but I'm not too familiar with searching for topics and such. If this is a repeated topic, or in the wrong section, mods/people in charge can erase/move this thread and I'll be fine with that ^^; Anyways, I've always wondered, if I was playing...
  4. VenFan17

Fanfiction ► KH- Nobodies Become Somebodies

Hello! I love to write fanfiction and this has been an idea for a while now. I have written 3 chapters so far, but I am only posting up the first for now. If you like it and comment, I will continue to post the next chapters as well. Enjoy! =D PLOT SUMMARY: A year has gone by since Sora, Riku...
  5. VenFan17

I'm new...HEWO!

Hi there! I'm VenFan17, originally Anime17 at other forums I go to...but apparently someone has that name at this one so...yeah =D Besides Ven, my other favorite characters are: SORA (eeek! my luv! :love:) ROXAS RIKU KAIRI and AXEL Kingdom Hearts is very special to me because it got me into...
Back