• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Are we going to learn anything at GDC?

Actually, it's March 9 to 13.
  2. D

Honestly, I'll be happy with just a real release date. Enough of this "Summer 2010" crap.
  3. D

Like a BBS release date, extra content, etc.? Future games? Is SE taking part at all?
  4. D

How does BBS rank with the other Kingdom Hearts games

I don't think most of these people have played it.
  5. D

Worth it?

I think playing ReCoM is an essential for a KH fan. It's beautiful, although I warn you: I don't think the card system translated well to 3D. However, the game contains arguably the most well-written and well-acted cutscenes in the series. Plus, Theater Mode ftw. Get it, I say.
  6. D

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Why even tease us with this ballpark estimate? Frankly I'd be happier with a release date of a release date, i.e., "We'll let you know March 9th."
  7. D

NA release date?

First off, it's June-August, not July-August. I just want that straightened out for other readers of this thread.
  8. D

mystery goo

Use the White Mushrooms. This article will tell you all about how to defeat them and where they appear: White Mushroom - Kingdom Hearts Wiki
  9. D

Having just finished Days, I have some questions for everyone (Possibly Spoilers, maybe)

It makes sense but I don't really see how Days could attract new fans. As I was playing I kept thinking: this game would make no sense to/interest anyone who hasn't played the other games.
  10. D

Having just finished Days, I have some questions for everyone (Possibly Spoilers, maybe)

SE develops for all platforms. It helps them get a fan base, I think.
  11. D

It is a DS game, so I understand the limitations, but the bosses were truly annoying at times. As people have said: attack, run away, attack, run away. I spent most of my time gliding in circles around the enemy. For their simplicity, the battles lasted too long.
  12. D

Which one was harder?

Really? I'm surprised; I found ReCoM to be significantly harder. Then again, I played it on Expert. I don't remember what difficulty I used for CoM. I think the transition to 3D didn't work perfectly.
  13. D

Yeah, Leechgrave was a bitch. He and Xion were the hard ones for me. Ruler of the Sky wasn't exactly hard, more like extremely annoying and tedious.
  14. D

Yeah, 3 may have been my own luck. I'm very passionately annoyed about 1 and 2 though.
  15. D

I'd like to preface this by saying that I thought the game was excellent. I enjoyed it for many reasons. I was impressed a DS game could be that good. However, I'd like to discuss the things that sort of ... annoyed me. 1. Did anyone else find that the majority of Heartless fly around avoiding...
  16. D

One thing I really hated about KHII related to the Heartless

Yes, you are absolutely right. The Heartless of the first game were actually dark and menacing. I don't know what the hell happened.
  17. D

BBS TGS Trailer?

Ha ha ha. You all slay me.
  18. D

Famitsu Interview Tai Yasue

Neat. (Whoa, I have been gone a long time, since when do we have to fill out 25 characters?)
  19. D

Do you still play the Gameboy Advance COM?

I play the combat on my GBA then watch the cutscenes on my PS3 (backwards compatible).
  20. D

Who's The Best of The BBS Trinity?

Aqua for me.
Back