• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 5

A creative writing section

A traditional eight paragraph essay written with Intro - main point 1-3 / counter arguments 1-3 / conclusion. Critique it, please, I would love it. ------------ Joining a discourse community is a very important task that most people should strive to achieve. In doing so, one creates a road for...
  2. 5

How long does it take for you to make a post?

I know this may seem like a spam thread but it is more ofa social experiment you see what I think is that many of us can shoot out posts without really taking much to reflet on grammar and what not. I am not master of English language so my post are not the best, however I do try to revise (?)...
  3. 5

KH1.5 will use original English voices?

Will it? I do not know this for truth. Something in me says they will redo the voicing - but recent trailer seems to contradict?
  4. 5

Who sealed whose heart?

Bit of spoilers for Final Episode but when Aqua beats the shizzle out of Terranort, Terranort says "This'll teach you, get out of my heart!" So who sealed whose heart then??
  5. 5

Where is the link to this game

sorry if this is dub question but where is the link to this game? Or is Kingdom Hearts Chi a movie?
  6. 5

What is the objective of Command Board?

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question..but I have been playing Birth by Sleep (Japanese) and Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- lately, and there's the Command Board. However I don't speak Japanese. What si the objective of the CB, and what does it ultimately do? I know it gives you higher Arena Levels.
  7. 5

Possibility of a Wii U version

Alright the availabilty of KH3 on XONE was heavily unexpected and really offensive to me as a long-time fan; KH to me was a Sony and Nintendo franchise, not a Sony and Microshift franchise. But, all hope may not be lost. I know Square Enix has KH3 on XONE because of its financial situation...
  8. 5

KH3D - Did You Feel The Absence of Command Melding Made The Game Feel Flat?

I bought Kingdom Hearts 3D about three months ago (was it three months? August 2012 was when I got it), expecting a Birth by Sleep quality experience via gameplay at the least, and a Kingdom Hearts II quality experience via gameplay at best. However, what I received was something below even...
  9. 5

Should I get KH3D?

Hi all, small question here...should I get KH3D? If you think it's a good game, is there anything I have to watch out for? Is it easy to control? Thanks!
  10. 5

Mysterious Voice being Ven??

Hey guys. I was just wondering...what if the mysterious voice is actually Ventus? I mean, the voice is always appears (at least to me, anyway) to be cheerful, and Ven is obviously friendly based on the trailers (and gameplay). Also, based on the JUMP FIESTA impressions from KHInsider, it looks...
  11. 5

Question about Aqua

Umm...I am REALLY CONFUSED about Aqua with...well everything about her, from the whole redesign thing to the story itself. So far, I get that she is Keyblade Apprentice who seeks to be a master, and she is going to other worlds tryingto find Master Xehanort/destroy the Unversed (gotta get...
  12. 5

Um..I am new? where is Sam

Hello peoples of Kingdom Hearts Insider. My actual name is Victor (which I think is cool, since I don't know much people named Victor), and I really enjoy RPGs and action games like the KH series (no duh, I wish I was Ven and/or Roxas), Zelda (another no duh happening, Link is just awesome)...
Back