• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Yuuki

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

Please oh please don't add Star Wars...not to be a bitch but i like the Disney themed going. I wouldn't mind if they add anything else once the Xehanort saga ends.
  2. Yuuki

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced its been years since i last sign in actually lol i just came back today since we gotz some news XDDD
  3. Yuuki

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced something i dont understand though, is kingdom hearts x and unchain x the same game? im fighting on whether to play X or not but from the looks of it, i can just watch it once 2.8 comes out.
  4. Yuuki

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount! you saved me from doing something stupid....it says it'll get here on release day so now my world is colorful again <3 damn i almost had a heartattack >.> wooop woooop!!!
  5. Yuuki

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount! okay so i pre-order the MoM edition the day it was first put on amazon and no the game isn't available on amazon? what the hell is happening? Dx should I cancel the pre-order? is there anywhere else to pre-order? I'm gonna cry...
  6. Yuuki

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

the demo is great, the little challenge is a pain, i cant beat the dino dream eaters in 20 seconds so i fail everytime but I'm disappointed by the fact that you only get to play as sora....i wanted to play as riku.
  7. Yuuki

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

from what i got to see from the trailer, YX sounds like vanitas, so the only thing that comes to mind, somehow Xehanort made replicas and put vanitas in one of them (YX in this case) and made him find a way to release MX out which is why we see mickey say "its you MX!!!" Or something like...
  8. Yuuki

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! so when is the PV coming out? I need to see it meow!!!!!!
  9. Yuuki

KH3D Article in November Issue of GameInformer (Australia)

Kingdom Hearts 3DDD in GameInformer Well the new Gameinformer mag just got here today and Kh3DDD made it in. nothing new was said but its nice to know that people haven't forgotten about the series. sorry for the bad scan, i suck at it XD
  10. Yuuki

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

the kh arc so far was just a flashback an older version of sora was having. xehanort was actually someone's puppet and now the new villain has taken over some of the worlds. now sora much grow some balls and kick his ass?....idk, but that just came to mind....
  11. Yuuki

Help/Support ► USB Headset Under $20?

i was able to find normal headsets for 12 dorrahs but all usb headsets were 26 and up D:
  12. Yuuki

Help/Support ► USB Headset Under $20?

Yo! I've been trying to find a good USB headset with a mic under 20 dorrahs but every one i find either has bad quality or breaks after a few weeks, so i was wondering if you guys knew of any headset that be cheap enough to get. (the reason I'm looking for a USB one is so that i can connected to...
  13. Yuuki

More KH DDD theories * MAJOR Spoilers*

it actually fits what nomura said in ultimania. no one in the kh universe dies, they just go into a state of sleep waiting to wake up. its possible that the "realm of sleep" (call it that for now) takes those people in until they are woken. yen sid said theres a a "key" in such a place so I'm...
  14. Yuuki

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

can anyone translate what the guys are saying? D:
  15. Yuuki

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

i can actually see it too. full screen the video and you'll notice it.
  16. Yuuki

Help/Support ► which Anti-virus is best?

well I got Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Pro and My Web of Trust. so anything else I should get to keep my pc safe?
  17. Yuuki

can i get an anti-malware while having a anti-virus? (dumb as fuck.....)
  18. Yuuki

might be me but it looks kinda cheesy =/ I'll give avast! and MSE a try.
  19. Yuuki

So I'll be getting a laptop soon and I've been wondering which anti-virus is best?. my current pc has "ESET Smart Security 4" but because of the keys dying so fast I kinda started hating it. so which anti-virus is best? Microsoft Security Essentials Avast! Avira Anti-virus Norton ESET NOD32...
  20. Yuuki

final mix website updated - 2 new trailers

Yo! the final mix website has been updated with 2 new trailers showing gameplay from the secret episode and secret bosses. check it out: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX Commercial 0nwQ5uS1gIc Launch Trailer vjc7-Yxo8zA
Back