• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Yuuki

Help/Support ► USB Headset Under $20?

Yo! I've been trying to find a good USB headset with a mic under 20 dorrahs but every one i find either has bad quality or breaks after a few weeks, so i was wondering if you guys knew of any headset that be cheap enough to get. (the reason I'm looking for a USB one is so that i can connected to...
  2. Yuuki

Help/Support ► which Anti-virus is best?

So I'll be getting a laptop soon and I've been wondering which anti-virus is best?. my current pc has "ESET Smart Security 4" but because of the keys dying so fast I kinda started hating it. so which anti-virus is best? Microsoft Security Essentials Avast! Avira Anti-virus Norton ESET NOD32...
  3. Yuuki

final mix website updated - 2 new trailers

Yo! the final mix website has been updated with 2 new trailers showing gameplay from the secret episode and secret bosses. check it out: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX Commercial 0nwQ5uS1gIc Launch Trailer vjc7-Yxo8zA
  4. Yuuki

Final mix website?

Not much but it seems Square has made a section for Birth by Sleep Final Mix KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX My apologies if this has been posted.
  5. Yuuki

About RE:Coded

Yo! it's been a while since I've been here. I found something containing RE:coded but its in japanese and I'm unable to understand what it says. if someone is able to translate this, that would be great. My apologies if this has been posted already source: ????? ????????About Re:coded
  6. Yuuki

Europe website update

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but the Europe website has been updated with a new website design. theres also some new wallpaper which is great :D KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  7. Yuuki

anime help!

Yo!. I've been looking for some anime with some good fighting scenes but I can't seem to find any. do you recommend any? its a pain that they don't release good anime with epic fights. so please share any!.
  8. Yuuki

E3 Booth Picture

I'm not exactly sure if someone already posted it but oh well
  9. Yuuki

Message from the KINGDOM

Well i found this but i dont understand it. anyone care to translate? Link: Message from the KINGDOM??????????? ?4?
  10. Yuuki

Street Fighter Legacy

Didn't see a thread so I made one. Link: This Could Be The Best Street Fighter Film Ever Created - Street Fighter Legacy - Kotaku trailer 1 <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ncja7kT5qXA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen"...
  11. Yuuki

Director Tetsuya Nomura answers your questions.

My apologies if someone already posted this.
  12. Yuuki

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

the old thread is down and no one has done anything about it so heres a new thread. post your thoughts on the new chapters and how the series is turning. gay? good? bad? who knows!
  13. Yuuki

Message from the kingdom

whats the new website about? can someone please tell me?
  14. Yuuki

Viacom Vs Youtube and YOU - who will win?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/94K0fAIBQHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  15. Yuuki

looking for Relaxing Music

Hey I'm looking for some relaxing music but i suck as searching...yes i went to google and no luck.... any recommendations????? i need some....
  16. Yuuki

GOAL?????

i was watching birth by sleep secret ending again and i saw that terra said "even if my body becomes darkness itself...i will do anything, no matter what the price. i have only one goal." what exactly is terra's goal????? sorry i havent been paying much attention to bbs
  17. Yuuki

aqua!

yo! I've been looking for aqua pictures to make a sig but i cant find any. can anyone help please!. also im looking for solo picture of aqua looking like this
  18. Yuuki

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

Nomura interview Thank you lissar for the translation. Link: FF-Reunion Blog Archive KH?FFV13???????KH??????????????????????
  19. Yuuki

start menu song

not sure if this is important but heres the song that plays when you start the game... YouTube - Birth By Sleep start menu song close,hate whatever XD
  20. Yuuki

game out?

dont know if this is real or not. what do you think? credit goes to crazzybry
Back