• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Metal Gear Solid 5: I Am The System!

The Metal Gears are still turning. Years before Liquid Ocelot’s Insurrection, before Zero started to grow senile, he and The Patriots used genetic samples left over from The Boss to clone her and implanted some of her memories in her. Raised by the Patriots and isolated from the world...
  2. Y

Metal Gear Solid 5: I Am The System! {OoC/Sign-up}

The Metal Gears are still turning. Years before Liquid Ocelot’s Insurrection, before Zero started to grow senile, he and The Patriots used genetic samples left over from The Boss to clone her and implanted some of her memories in her. Raised by the Patriots and isolated from the world...
  3. Y

Metal Gear Solid Anyone?

I've tried making an MGS rp in a guild on gaia, unfortunately, everyone seemed more interested in vampire rp's then anything else there. That was the one of the more active guilds as well, sad to say. So, who would be interested in a Metal Gear Solid rp? It would take place after MGS4 and...
  4. Y

>>The Escape<<

The government has set up a secret research organization called Technical Studies and Research: TSR. It captures children that have abilities outside of human recognition and tests them to learn what in the brain triggers this in an attempt to learn how to enable this ability in other humans...
  5. Y

Fanfiction ► The Cobra Chronicles

The Sorrow's Sorrow I knew I would meet the Joy in battle soon. My ability to speak with the worlds spirits had helped me learn that she was coming. Several years ago, neither she nor I would have guessed that it would come to this. The Cobra Unit had been close, we all fought and worked...
  6. Y

>>The Escape<< (Sign Up/OoC)

The Story The government has set up a secret research organization called Technical Studies and Research: TSR. It captures children that have abilities outside of human recognition and tests them to learn what in the brain triggers this in an attempt to learn how to enable this ability in...
  7. Y

Lit ► Vampirates

Anyone else read these books? I just got the third book a couple weeks ago. The fourth one, I need to save up since hardcover copies are like twice as much as paperbacks. I think the series is pretty good, two twins get separated by the sea after their father dies. They get reunited time to...
  8. Y

Vas

I just got their cd The Offerings and it's pretty good. I have no clue if they're new or been around awhile though I'm banking on them being new since The Offerings is the only cd I can find anywhere and had to have it specially ordered since it wasn't in stock. Anyway, the music is pretty...
  9. Y

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

Well, first off, congratulations. I hope you have a healthy baby and remember to eat healthy and exercise (but not so much that it would hurt the baby). I never paid attention in health class, but try not to get angry often because if I'm not mistaken, it could hurt the baby like raised blood...
  10. Y

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 5: Reawakening

Plot Four years after the events of Persona 3, and Minato's sacrifice to protect the world he loved, his friends seek out a way to bring him back from his unnatural death and free him from the Great Seal. SEES can’t do this alone however, things naturally become harder to test a human’s...
  11. Y

Stargate: A Crossover RP

Sign Up/ OOC Thread Database In many dimension, beings of great power, for different and unknown reason, searched to cross dimensions. To do so nevertheless, two elements were needed: that the barrier between universes, realm, worlds and multiverses break, to allow travel between them. The...
  12. Y

Stargate: A Crossover RP (Sign Up/OOC)

Run together by Mr. Wilhelm and Yeshallbeasgods This is a cross over RP: it takes its base in the Stargate Universe, but expands to any others Universe existing, it’s to say the Omniverse. No knowledge of the Stargate Universe is needed to role play here. “Before the Ori be discovered, the...
  13. Y

The Escape ~OOC~ {Reopened; Accepting new members}

This has been on a couple forums I've been to though I have no idea about it's actual origins so whoever deserve credit gets it. And for the record, all the times I've participated in this, we've yet to figure out was "TSY" stands for XD Here's the story: The government has set up a secret...
  14. Y

The Escape

Zane sat waiting outside a cave, deep in the woods by the TSY compound. The rain was falling steadily, so if anyone escaped it would be hard for anyon in TSY to use dogs to track them until morning. He had risked starting a small fire in the back of the cave in case someone young was amongst the...
  15. Y

Hi there!

Hey there, I'm Yeshall. 18 year old game fanatic and artist (or hoping to be XD) I love KH, FF, Xenosaga and a ton of others. I still most enjoy first-gen games like FF7 and 8, Lunar 2, beyond the Beyond and others though those are just PS. Anyway, hope to have fun here :36:
Back