• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

vb chat room

is it me or is the vb chat room down.Because it dosent work for me.
  2. M

Mythril

I beat the game 5 months ago but i need to find 2 mythril.Can someone please tell me where to find it.
  3. M

Why is my thread about KH2's release deleted?

does anyone know why my thread is in the trash can abot KH2 coming out in 2006.Cause i am upset about that.
  4. M

need help

I can beat this person names axle i think thats how his name is spelled.But can someone help me.
  5. M

Kingdom hearts 2

A lot of people are talking about KH2 coming this April does anyone know if this is true?Also i got a magazine 2 months ago it said fall.Does anyone know a offical date?
  6. M

vb chat room

what happend to the vb chat room i dont see it.
  7. M

vb cat room

what happend to the vd chat room i dont see it. sorry for two same topics.
  8. M

please help

i need help with this person that has red hair. He has spike hair and uses fire can someone help.
  9. M

Kh

does anyone know what the kingdom hearts manga means and is the download free.
  10. M

Kh2

does anyone know if peterpan,pooh bear, tarzan,and wonderland will be in KH2
  11. M

kingdom hearts chain of memories

what was the best character in COM besides sora. mine was the unknown and namine.
  12. M

help with Riku

ok i know there is a sticky on this but its no working can someone help. In the card deck i have all kingdom keys they are three 0 ,eight 1,four 2.eight 3,one 4,four cures,and two potions. Also when i use jafar,oogie boogie,andvexen does not apear when i fight does anyone know why this is happening.
  13. M

one question

Back