• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

http://i29.tinypic.com/2ekix7b.jpg via independent
  2. R

BBS bundle package

note: it's just the box itself. no game&psp inside.
  3. R

Famitsu BbS article

check it out to see more HQ screenshots wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒoƒC[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚̃I[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒOƒ€[ƒr[‚âˆÓ–¡[‚ȃCƒxƒ“ƒg‚ðŒöŠJI - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com
  4. R

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

EDIT --
  5. R

New Vjump scans

Source: ジャンパー ◆0IN8H43Oeg @ 2ch.net フィニッシュコマンドのテラのロックライズ2、アクアのヒールストライク スタイルチェンジのテラのブレードチャージ、ヴェンのエアライダー ショートロックのヴェンのパルスボム、アクアのレインボーシャワー アリーナモードの3人協力の最強コマンド、トリニティユニット First scan shows Ventus's new Shoot Lock ability named Pulse Bomb and Aqua's Shoot Lock named Rainbow Shower...
  6. R

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Higher resolution is available now Source: Amazon.co.jp: キングダム ハーツ バース バイ スリープ: ゲーム Download: (1348*2325) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service perview: Now its confirmed by Sony official site PlayStation.com(Japan)�bƒ\ƒtƒgƒEƒFƒAƒJƒ^ƒ�ƒO�bKINGDOM HEARTS...
  7. R

"Meteor Shower"

According to the new battle video on BbS official website, the name of Terra's Shoot Lock Mode has changed from "Star Burst(スターバースト)" to "Meteor Shower(メテオシャワー)" before now nothing big but I think I like the old one better..
  8. R

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

Source: 2ch BbS thread ID:iC+KOJUI thank you! Ienzo looks yonger than Ven. 3 of them fighting together in story mode.
  9. R

More Vjump Scans

Now DS got a name. (from: 2ch BbS Thread ID:d4h9XsU9)
  10. R

More screenshots from BBS official site

Only a few of them are new but I guess they are still fun to look at~ C: to be continued~
  11. R

BbS in TGS2009 Infor

Link: “Œ‹žƒQ�[ƒ€ƒVƒ‡ƒE2009 | SQUARE ENIX New(?) Trailer, Gameplay available. You can play as Terra, Ventus or Aqua in the gameplay.
  12. R

New BbS article on Famitsu website (with screenshots)

Linnnnk check out the article to see more!
  13. R

American version of 358/2 will be released on September 29, 2009.

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Nintendo DS: Video Games This item will be released on September 29, 2009. According to Amazon.com and Play-Asia.com the North American Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days release date has been delayed until September 2009. Amazon states that the realease date is...
  14. R

new scans

ENJOY!
Back