• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laz

Your happiness!

Tittle says it all, guys. In your post you should answer 3 things. What is the state of "happiness" to you? If a single item/person/place could bring you your happiness, what would it be? and why? Example(This is just an exmaple, not my personal view): 1- Being happy is feeling at peace with...
  2. Laz

Tiamat

So i've been asked by one of the members here to post my original story "Tiamat." Hope you enjoy it, KitKat: The sun shined down with no mercy that morning; his golden rays seemed to suck all the life out of the dessert and the Tigris River. It was a dead morning; anything that...
  3. Laz

Old timer!

So i haven't been here in a while, feels like a year now. Anyway, i was actually bored enough to come back lol. I wonder if some of the members i knew are still here?
  4. Laz

Music ► So, is Flyleaf a christian Band or not?

This has been going on for quite a while; they keep denying it though. What do you guys think?
  5. Laz

Let's get froggy!

Okay, so last week we were in World Prospects class at college and my teacher was telling a story. He was being introduced to his girlfriend's family over dinner. So he gets into an argument with his girlfriend's uncle and all of a sudden he said, and i quote, "what's your problem, dude, do you...
  6. Laz

Zelda and a nightmare before christmas motion graphics projects

So what do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnGHbPWu9qQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIorLpYbzQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2f4qgVOE0&feature=related
  7. Laz

kinda, sorta back.

Yep, to the smiles of few and the frown of most; i'm back[part time only lol].
  8. Laz

Need help wit password

Kind of a newbie issue but how do i change my password without inputting my current password? EDIT: yeah, I forgot my password.
  9. Laz

Talking vs texting...what do you like better?

The tittle says it all. What do you like better? What do you feel most comfortable with? and why? Vote and give your opinion on the matter. For further info. I prefer talking. PS: Talking= talking over the phone texting= texting with a cellphone ......Just in case.
  10. Laz

How do you face your fears?

The name says it all. How do you deal with one thing/many things that scares/scare the crap out of you? Explain your answer. (damn, I have been posting a lot of threads lately haven't I?) Anyway, I try to face my fears head-on. If I'm scared to talk to a girl, then i'll try to talk to her as...
  11. Laz

When will you call it quits?

This thread is addressed to all of those out there that play videogames, (aka the whole site) I have a question that can be rephrased in many ways: How old do you think you are gonna be when you finally stop playing games? What age limit would you set on yourself to stay away from the...
  12. Laz

How much will it change?

Okay new numbered tittle on the works, "Kingdom Hearts III" with BBS' gameplay being a big improvement to the kh series. How much do you think KHIII's gameplay will change when compared to the original kh? Will Sora and Riku start wearing armors? Will we see commands and keyblade gliders again...
  13. Laz

the Jersey Shore phenomenon

Do you like Jersey Shore? Do you hate it? Either way, give at least three reasons why you do. Don't forget to vote.
  14. Laz

Multiplayer on BBS

How can I play on multiplayer? I know that I have to go to the mirage arena, and have a hotspot for the internet blahblablah. But I wanna know if I can play worldwide with people or do i have to be close to them(as in kh 358/2 days)
  15. Laz

A little help, please?

As everybody knows, BBS is 4 days away from us. As a kh fan, playing that game is a "must". The only problem is that I do not own a psp, and I don't know squat about it. Since this is, for the most part, a gamers site. I wanted your opinion as to what system should I buy and why. Money is not an...
  16. Laz

Post your favorite song.

I want you to post the name of that song; you sing everywhere, and can't get it out of your head. If it has a music video, post it as well. Also, the person who posts next to another person has to make a comment on the song.
  17. Laz

How tall are you?

The name says it all. Post how tall are you, and if there are any running gags with it; like "I can't find shoes for my size" and stuff like that.
  18. Laz

Regarding the Ven- Roxas issue. (Major BBS spoiler alert)

Ok, first of all, if you are reading this and you haven't played or spoiled BBS yet. Stop reading right now. Now I couldn't find the spoiler section so I suggest one of the mods move it to wherever they see fit. So Ven's heart is linked to Sora. In Ven's ending, ven's heart takes shelter on...
  19. Laz

What if..?

In one of the interviews, Nomura said that kh III would be the end of the Xehanort Saga. But Sora's story will continue; So what if the end of the Xehanort Saga means the end of kh being a mix between ff and disney? Maybe in the new saga we kh will be a mix between WB and TWEWY, or FF and...
  20. Laz

do you honestly believe in that?

Are you one of those people that believe there is a force that balances the universe? Some people call it "karma" or they say "what goes around, comes around", "uno cosecha lo que siembra" and so forth.
Back