• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

So far in the game...

But I wasnt exclaiming how much I was excited the wait was over. I talked about a few things I liked and asked other people what they thought so we could compare.
  2. E

So far in the game...

I watched the Japanese one and I bawled my eyes out! I know I'm really going to because I'll get attached to the game like I always do.
  3. E

So far in the game...

Well in a sense they aren't really villians. Just...confused. Haha XD I absolutely love the story. I know I'll cry at the end.
  4. E

So far in the game...

Sooo glad I preordered it! I flipped out when I got my poster. Haha Got it the day it came out. Wow really, sometimes I forget I'm playing on a DS because these graphics are so good! I really love how we see more character from the organization members. Cute missions, umm the panels are...
  5. E

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

They were all kinda big to tell you the truth. I had to get an Extra Small. (which is like rare for me. I'm not huge it's just that I'm not as thin as a board. I'm kinda normal) I didn't like the white one or the others since the designs were all kinda big. I liked the one I got because it was...
  6. E

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

I nearly DIED when I saw it! I got one that has the logo on it and silver keyblade silhouettes on it. I love it to death! Oh it's $21. I didn't even look at the price to tell you the truth. XD And I do indeed have the shirt so don't think it's Photoshoped!
  7. E

358/2 days and BBS manga

I have the manga and on the last volume for each series it previewed the next series to come. So they couldn't finish the KH2 series and preview Days if it hadn't been released yet. That's why they space it out. But they REALLY spaced it out in my opinion since I haven't gotten a new book in a...
  8. E

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Happened with KH2. Even the people at Gamestop didn't know when it was coming out. I doubt it would come out in 2011, but if it does I'll be pissed. D: I can't chase these games anymore because Sqeenix can't get their dates right.
  9. E

unbirth thought

I think it seems kinda resonable. I'd like to see an Unbirth version of them.
  10. E

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Well seeing that Days for NA is coming out six months after the JP verison I'm expecting BBS to come out sometimes in July next year for NA. If the JP version comes out in either December, Janurary, or February. I usually see a pattern with this kind of stuff. (constantly hounds JP for slow...
  11. E

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

I got KH when I first got my PS2 (I never had any gaming station before) In fact KH was the first game I played for the PS2 since I thought it looked so cool. Then I ordered COM online. Chased KH2 around. And then got RE:COM ordered online for Christmas. I want my mom to preorder Days for me...
  12. E

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Wow you actually remember that date? XD I did buy it in April I know that for sure. I remember back in 2005 it was supposed to be released in Sept 05 but then it got bumped to Dec 05 then to April 06. I chased that game everywhere. XD
  13. E

Days Multiplayer

I want Wi-fi. But my friends that love KH also have DS's. I would love to kick all your asses. XD
  14. E

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

I bought it in the stores two weeks after it came out. I could not find it anywhere except for Toys R Us.
  15. E

What is Xion hiding?

I just liked the fact he was not like the other Org members. And yes back to Xion. Xion has obviously changed. And to who and for what reason? The questions that will haunt me until Days. XD
  16. E

What is Xion hiding?

That shocked me too. I was really expecting Kairi to be something else, but was sadly mistaken.
  17. E

What is Xion hiding?

Whatever she looks like now she definetly is more mature (looks as well) than Kairi. Aqua is also the same way. I really like it when girls aren't wimpy and can fight and be mature. Unlike Kairi. I liked Kairi in the first KH and I also liked Namine better in COM.
  18. E

Who do you think should be Xion`s NA VA?

I want Xion to have a more mature voice than Kairi and Namine. The JP VA for Xion is also for Aqua and I really want Aqua to have a more mature voice as well. Nothing speaky or really girly.
  19. E

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

Namine also doesn't fit the requirements for a Nobody but she is one right? So that may be the case with Xion. Ha ha I agree with the RikuxSora thing. XD I don't know why but I just love them together.
  20. E

Funniest moment in RE:COM

I believe mine would have to be when Vexen said "But I don't want to-" "Goodbye" *explosion* That was so random of Axel. I had to pause the game because I laughing so hard. XD It reminds me of "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Oh and Repliku's evil laugh was creepy yet funny. And I kept...
Back