• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

So far in the game...

Sooo glad I preordered it! I flipped out when I got my poster. Haha Got it the day it came out. Wow really, sometimes I forget I'm playing on a DS because these graphics are so good! I really love how we see more character from the organization members. Cute missions, umm the panels are...
  2. E

Funniest moment in RE:COM

I believe mine would have to be when Vexen said "But I don't want to-" "Goodbye" *explosion* That was so random of Axel. I had to pause the game because I laughing so hard. XD It reminds me of "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Oh and Repliku's evil laugh was creepy yet funny. And I kept...
  3. E

I'm missing two synthesis items

Lightning Crystal and Energy Stone or Gem. I haven't been able to find any Lightning Crystals for some reason and I need them to increase my strength. These are my last two ingredients and I can't find them. And I'm missing an Energy Gem or Stone (which ever is more rare since I can't remember...
  4. E

This is kinda weird

Well if I am correct and it's not because I have been seeing it wrong, but Xion is definetly a left handed person. Well as far as I have seen so is Ven. And I don't know about anyone else. If someone else is left handed let me know. It also could be the fact they thought too many people were...
  5. E

Just things I know or what I think

Just throwing out idea's or asking questions. If I'm wrong about something, just simply correct me and don't make a huge deal of it. It's 1:42 AM and I can't always think right. Okay one that really bothers me is that, Xigbar, Xemnas, and possibly Saix are so far the only ones that remember...
Back