• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts: The Forgotten Realm

As the dust settled, the heartless slowly retreated; this was a battle which they could not win. Slowly but surely, the keyblade wielders became the only living, breathing creatures in the immediate area. They had suffered no casualties. Sora and Riku looked around at the others like them...
  2. R

Fantasy Epic, whos in?

The title says it all. Its an original RP and if anyone would like to join, I'll link you to the sign up thread. Its called Chrono Crash in the OOC/sign up. If you guys aren't into that, then I have a KH RP which may be to your liking. Its not cliche' at all and involves an original and creative...
  3. R

Chrono Crash

This is a sample of my writing and an introduction to the RP, sort of. You do not have to read this. If you do not wish to, scroll down to the heading "The Story". Great gales storm through the land, the wind is strong. A city is in ruins and at its center is a grand tornado. Five heroes...
  4. R

Star Wars: The Trifold War

What do a crying infant, drunken twi’lek, and dancing iridorian all have in common?? They all died at exactly the same moment, on exactly the same day. Its strange that all would have the misfortune to face an untimely death at the same time. Yet, not so strange when you learn how. You see...
  5. R

Star Wars: The Trifold War (sign up/OOC) (An RE, RLM and keyblader! Production)OPEN

Theme song Please Play while reading. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… Star Wars Episode I The Trifold War The New Jedi Order and Galactic Republic have flourished for hundreds of years. Yet, unbeknownst to them, the Sith Empire slowly grew. Though scattered...
  6. R

Most Epic Scene in the game?

The thousand heartless was certainly most epic. THe most epic fail was the Mulan cut scence where Shan Yu comes over the mountain with the sissy heartless. They should have all been horse men. THAT would have been epic.
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts: The Forgotten Realm (OOC/sign up)

WHOOSH! The wind howls, picking up dirt to accompany it on its journey. As the dust settles, a tall silhouette becomes apparent. It is a young man, and his spiky hair and baggy clothes are noticeable traits, this is Sora. In his hand is a large key, referred to as the Kingdom Key. He looks...
  8. R

Level at Destiny Islands

I was about level 25 when I left. I did a lot of volleyball deflections fighting Wakka. Easiest way for expreience. THen the 3-on-1 fight a bunch of times for potions. DId the races for money purposes. I pretty muched destroyed Leon when I fought him. And I breazed through Traverse Town. I...
  9. R

I have come

Hello fellow KH fans. I have come. Welcome me. :cool:
Back