• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

[Spoilers] Xion's Form

Can you show me video/picture or something because i dont have the game.
  2. D

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

Hhaha :D Keybladelegacy you're the man ! Quote: Originally Posted by VLexaeus jiminy cricket has nothing on lexaeus. DAMN i laughed hard !! Best joke in long time !
  3. D

........ riku's healing SUCKS !

9638527416309753102468029 and i have many enemy cards. I mainly use Oogie Boogie. When i'm fighting against Riku should i just wait until he makes sledge and then i break it with 0 card ? My level is 41, AP is 19, DP is 28 and HP is 395.
  4. D

I know i can heal Riku only with mickey cards, but when i push start button/enter and it says i have no friends, so i cant get mickey cards. Where i can get mickey back to my friends again ? And what's SE, what do you mean with Mickey-SE-SE ? Do you mean Soul Eater with SE? My main problem is...
  5. D

How can i stock cards ? I only get random cards in my deck and now my deck is like 184729374892741264739725. SOOO random.. And i haven't got ANY healing cards while i have been in TT, maybe you can't heal yourself in tt.. :/ That's kinda hard.. Btw im level 37, HP 365, AP 18 and DP 26.
  6. D

I know that dark mode is great fun but i'm having trouble in riku battle in traverse town. It takes too long to get dark mode and he is really tough opponent ! Any tips ? And my deck sucks.. -.-
  7. D

I know how can i heal with Riku, but everytime when i need mickey cards, i dont get them. And when i don't need them, they're spamming from the sky.
  8. D

Yeah, dark mode is awesome and now im on basement number five, i think. But i still think that they could give us better cure system but just make all the bosses harder. And please answer what's wrong with my cards, they're changing all the time. And sorry my flaming i was pissed off -.-
  9. D

Who's idea was to put ridiccilous healing system to riku. IM ****ING PISSED OFFFFFF -.- And there's many other stupid things in Riku, for example: I lost cards sometimes and sometimes i get new shitty cards which replace them -.- Like, i was fighting Vexen, and after that i had only FIVE (5)...
  10. D

Vexen Twilight Town Battle

When i killed him i just broke his cards until he got no cards left for sleights :DD
  11. D

13th Floor Riku

Please answer my guestion: Where can i get Stop ? I have bought many magic card packs from moogles and haven't got any. And i dont have enough time to break his cards because i have to scroll my deck all the way down and in that time he has already done damage to me.
  12. D

13th Floor Riku

I can't beat 13th floor's riku, right after you find namine. My level is 49 and my deck is: 9 9 9 9 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, Potion (0), Hi-Potion (4), Mega-Ether (4), Cloud (8), Cloud (7), Cloud (0), Cure (8, 7 and 6) and oogie boogie. He makes too much sledges and breaks my cures...
  13. D

Cloud cards

Hey i have one KtR, where should i use it ? ( I have opened twilight town's reward room already)
  14. D

Cloud cards

Is there any special way to get moogle points ?
  15. D

Cloud cards

Where i can get more cloud cards, i really need them because i want to use omnislash. I only have one cloud, please help me. Also, where should i use my KtR card ? Oh, and one more thing: Where i can get mushu card
  16. D

Where i can get this card ?

Hey, i got one ! Which town's door i should open ? Twilight town ??
  17. D

Vexen II

I need help in Vexen who you fight just outside the mansion gates. He always kills me with his ice needles and he also breaks my cure cards. My deck is like 9 9 8 7 7 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 <- premium >:( and then 3 cures: 8 7 6, hi-potion and potion, fire and thunder(premium), cloud 4, simba 6...
  18. D

Ok, thank you.
  19. D

Yes im sorry, it looks more like door than bar :D But yes, it is a door. Where i can find that kind of cards ?
  20. D

I'm playing GBA version of CoM and i need rare card to open a door in alice in wonderland. I cant describe it but it looks like golden bar in the card. I need that same card to unlock one door in OC. Anyone knows where to get that card, i also need card which is 0=.
Back