• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

........ riku's healing SUCKS !

Who's idea was to put ridiccilous healing system to riku. IM ****ING PISSED OFFFFFF -.- And there's many other stupid things in Riku, for example: I lost cards sometimes and sometimes i get new shitty cards which replace them -.- Like, i was fighting Vexen, and after that i had only FIVE (5)...
  2. D

13th Floor Riku

I can't beat 13th floor's riku, right after you find namine. My level is 49 and my deck is: 9 9 9 9 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, Potion (0), Hi-Potion (4), Mega-Ether (4), Cloud (8), Cloud (7), Cloud (0), Cure (8, 7 and 6) and oogie boogie. He makes too much sledges and breaks my cures...
  3. D

Cloud cards

Where i can get more cloud cards, i really need them because i want to use omnislash. I only have one cloud, please help me. Also, where should i use my KtR card ? Oh, and one more thing: Where i can get mushu card
  4. D

Vexen II

I need help in Vexen who you fight just outside the mansion gates. He always kills me with his ice needles and he also breaks my cure cards. My deck is like 9 9 8 7 7 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 <- premium >:( and then 3 cures: 8 7 6, hi-potion and potion, fire and thunder(premium), cloud 4, simba 6...
  5. D

Where i can get this card ?

I'm playing GBA version of CoM and i need rare card to open a door in alice in wonderland. I cant describe it but it looks like golden bar in the card. I need that same card to unlock one door in OC. Anyone knows where to get that card, i also need card which is 0=.
  6. D

Kingdom Hearts: Coded New enemy ?

I've heard things that there will be new enemy in Kingdom Hearts: Coded. I don't know is it just like Ansem and Xemnas or is it like Heartless, Nobody and Unbirth. I hope there will be new boss, and it would be great if it's like Ansem's and Xemnas's boss ^^ If someone has better info about this...
  7. D

What is the connection between characters ?

I'm little bit confused, and i'd like to know what is the connection between characters as Master Xehanort, Xehanort, Ansem the Wise, DiZ, Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Terra. I know that Ansem SoD is Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas is his nobody. And i know that Master Xehanort is just some bald guy...
Back