• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I just got a tattoo

Just got a tattoo and I was gunna put it in one of the KH forums, but I figured it would fit better in here. It hurt a bit to get done but I love it.
  2. R

Knights' Armor

Is it just me or did the armor in the knights fall apart extremely easily. The armor appears to be sturdy so the only reason I can see Nomura having it fall to peices is to show how strong the Old Man and the Dark Night are.
  3. R

Contact DS

Is anyone else going to get this game? I have been looking in to it and it seems really interesting. Edit: My link to the coverbox did not work. It cam be found at rpgamer.com.
  4. R

Lost Magic DS?

I am buying a DS lite tomorrow and I wanted to know if anyone here has played Lost Magic for it. I already know of a few games I am gunna pick up but I just wanted to see if anyone liked or disliked this game.
  5. R

Heartless Shirt

Well I was jusr surfing this online store for various web comics and I came across this. http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=122&cat=22&page=1 I am a big nerd so I bought one and should have it shortly. I know I am not the only nerd around these forums so I thought this might...
  6. R

Sephiroth's Name?

Did anyone every wonder what Sephiroth's name means? Well I found out recently. I was reading through my world religions text book and I saw the word sephiroth. I was totall cought off guard. After some reading I found out that it comes form kabbalistic judaism. It is the word for the...
  7. R

Axel and Riku (Spoilers)

I was wondering if anyone else thought Axel was kinda like Riku in KH. Both just wanted there friend back but did not go about it in the best way. Riku accepted the darkness to try to find Sora and get Kairi's heart back. Axel wanted Roxas back so he tried to get at Sora and ended up...
  8. R

Where will you be on the release date?

I know I am one of the older members of this forum , and I am in college; therefore, I have the ablity to skip class to go out and buy KH2 right when it comes out. And I must likely will considering I can miss psychology and no one would care. What do all you other people plan on doing...
  9. R

KH2 and The tonight show with Jay Leno.

This is very random but it does connect with KH2. On tonight's show Jay had a last minute guest.: Zach Braff. For those of you who didn't know this he is the vocie of chicken little. One of the things he was talking about was that he had just finished doing the voice acting for a Japanesse...
  10. R

KH2 and The Evils of eBay

Being the big nerd that I am I like to search eBay using kety words related to things I like. I was doing my usual KH search on eBay and I found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8230649725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT I can't believe this guy. I messaged the seller...
  11. R

Where is Riku?

As we all know there has been very little info on Riku and his role in KH2. I for one am very excited about this. It's like reading a book, you want to know how it ends but you don't want to just read the last chapter. I loved all the suprises in KH and I am looking forward to a hell of a lot...
  12. R

I watched the vids too many times.

As the title states: I have watched the teaser trailers and ASAS/DD videos way too much. But anyway on to my topic. Has anyone else noticed that at the end of th high quality trailer from the TGS, the ign.com one, there is a little bit from ASAS/DD. Why would they put that in? It is the...
  13. R

The nobodies and brave mode.

Ok I would like everyone to look at this pic, yes I know you have seen it before. http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=819 is it just me or does that pattern on sora's shorts look like the symbol for the nobodies or dusk or whatever? Post back ppl!
  14. R

What do you think about Dusk?

What are you theories about the dusk. I for one feel that they are creatures of the light, but most think they are twilight. if you have a theory post it here. And could some one explain why they think duck are twilight? .:KL:. I am looking at you to explain that.
  15. R

Dark may not be bad!

I have one crazy theory that just sounds weird to even me. I hope you ppl can help me try to make it make sense. So far we know that for the most part dark is evil in KH1. At least most ppl or things that used the darkness were evil. Even the most basic enemies were black which was meant...
  16. R

13 points

Ok I know what the 13 points are but I can't find them anywhere on the site. I know they were here at some point. So if any one can tell me how find them that would be great.
Back