• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JakandRatchet79

Plot Twist?

Wow, I didn't even know that was supposed to be a plot twist...and I think I beat KHII before KH....
  2. JakandRatchet79

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

I completely agree, but I honestly didn't think the FF characters were backdrops. Unless you look at KHII's story as stand alone. Then they would be backdrops.
  3. JakandRatchet79

RE:COM 100%

Re: COM 100% I've beaten it, and I just need 7-10 cards (all normal enemy cards) I think? Not sure. I keep trying to get the Search Ghost card, but it seems to elude me. I'm fighting in Atlantica; using only Almighty Darkness, Looming Darkness, and Teeming Darkness map cards; and I'm saving the...
  4. JakandRatchet79

Gears

What do you mean? Are you talking about her Keyblade turning into its original form or Xion? Anyway, I use Zero Gear for everyone.
  5. JakandRatchet79

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I agree with all of this, but I'd like to add that Disney Castle, it's inhabitants, and the FF characters are just as important to the story as the original characters. But that's just my opinion.
  6. JakandRatchet79

Something i still find unaswered

From what I've heard, that's the castle in Hollow Bastion, and, according to the Secret Ansem Reports in KHII, Kairi's heart was inside of Sora at the time. So, since hearts contain someone's memories, and Kairi is from Hollow Bastion, Sora thought it looked familiar. ;)
  7. JakandRatchet79

What is your favorite drive form?

No. You can die in Final Form and on lvl 99. You're just so powerful that it's most likely not gonna happen.
  8. JakandRatchet79

How many

I've only bought it once (I don't sell my games), and I've beaten it 4-6 times, I'm not sure.
  9. JakandRatchet79

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

Me, too. <_< I liked KHII because of the gameplay, but it was WAY too easy, and it had a lot of corny cutscenes (Antlantica, anyone?). But it also had the most of the Org. boss fights (which, while easy, are fun as heck, IMO), and that's a pretty strong point (for me, anyway). KH had good...
  10. JakandRatchet79

did anybody

Must you remind us all about that? This.
  11. JakandRatchet79

did anybody

It wasn't a letdown, but it was pretty easy. And there were way too many corny cutscenes (Antlantica and the ending of just about every single Disney world).
  12. JakandRatchet79

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

THIS. Flynn was awesome in this scene. I especially love when he says, "But how do you know that? Everybody thinks they're right." and, "You both...think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it." Also, no matter how sad Xion's death was, I have to laugh every time I hear Roxas say...
  13. JakandRatchet79

Poor Axel.

lol You know I completely avoided this whole site before I played Days? I'm just gonna have to be careful about what spoiler tags I look at this time. Back on-topic, I never really thought of Axel's story as sad, but when you really think about it, I'd have to agree. And I don't really hate...
  14. JakandRatchet79

Who played

I've played it, and beaten it (Proud on 1st try), but I'm still trying to get the highest lvl, best keyblade, and 100% on missions. I wish I had someone to play mission mode with, though. :(
  15. JakandRatchet79

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

Axel (2nd fight), Xaldin, Xigbar, and Sephiroth are epic. lol I used to think Xaldin was hard as heck, but now he seems so EASY even when I restrict myself to no offensive magic, reflect, or even limits.
  16. JakandRatchet79

Nobodies

I agree with this. (25 characters)
  17. JakandRatchet79

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

Hmm.... I never really thought about Gaston, to be honest. It'd be pretty cool, though. As for Narnia, the White Witch would make an epic boss fight! :) De Vil would be pretty funny, but that's all I have to say about her.
  18. JakandRatchet79

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

lol Anyway, I don't see why even Disney would really care about something like that (Xigbar's guns). And it's like someone already posted, they still kept the blood for the Pirates world.
  19. JakandRatchet79

Favorite Music

Title pretty much says it all. Anyway, I'd definitely have to go with KHII.
  20. JakandRatchet79

Wtf, Xemnas?

Me neither.... But maybe I just missed them, IDK. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool, for one of the final boss fights to weild all of the Org's weapons.
Back