• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

Recorded straight from live stream. The whole fight with aqua can be seen here : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Vanitas Lingering Sentiment Defeated (Whole Fight with Aqua) Video is still being processed. It's still viewable. Congrats to inunonanahou
  2. X

Where is the super wheel master battle theme!!?

Ive been looking for it all over youtube. Although, I heard that wheel master in the final product of the game doesn't have the theme anymore. Someone rip the music already! I recorded this a while back from a stream - YouTube - Kingdom hearts : Birth by Sleep - Castle of Dreams Boss Fight (Terra)
  3. X

the official boss battle videos with the super awesome wheel master music

YouTube - Kingdom hearts : Birth by Sleep - Enchanted Dominion Boss Fight (Terra) yeah it's pointless, but who doesn't like this boss theme!? here is one i recorded just recently off a stream. a bit out of sync.
  4. X

BBS : Opening Movie

YouTube - ?OP? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? - ?????????? already posted? let me know
  5. X

Official Blizzard Entertainment Games Discussion Thread

All blizzard games of course apply to this thread. Simply discuss your hype on new games//patches//expansions. Update us on anything, but make sure your entail came from a viable source (No Wikipedia bullshit). Just remember to refer to this thread always and not make new threads. Diablo 2...
Back