• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aria

Disappearing for a while

Well, tomorrow I leave for vacation (not really, I'm visiting family, but we all share a lake house and we swim a lot and I can relax when I'm not dealing with my screaming younger cousins) I won't have access to a computer, except maybe once or twice a week to check facebook and my email. Did...
  2. Aria

Fanfiction ► Gloam (a series of mini Twilight parodies)

Gloam: twilight, the time of day immediately following sunset Yes, gloam is a real word and a synonym for twilight. It also sounds like a combination of "gloom" and "groan" which are two things that I want to do when I read twilight(yes i just used gloom as a verb and groan as in a...
  3. Aria

The Sexy FC of Severus Snape "The Bravest Man I Ever Knew"

Welcome to the official fanclub of Severus Snape Class is now in session. He's mean, he's cold, he's bitter, and he can be downright scary when he wants to. Secretly, he's not that bad after all. What's not to love? Join his fanclub or the dementors will find you <3 Reasons why we...
  4. Aria

Charlotte, Sometimes

◘~Chapter 1~◘ I was excited to live in an actual house. Okay, so we had a nice apartment when I was little, followed by a string of not-so-nice apartments, but I had never lived in a real house. My mom, little sisters Betsy and Gigi and I were driving down a dusty lane to the new house in our...
  5. Aria

Lit ► Sarah Dessen

Does anyone else read her books? I finished Along For the Ride today. I thought some of her others were better, but I still really enjoyed it. Books by her: Along for the Ride Lock and Key Just Listen The Truth About Forever This Lullaby Dreamland Keeping the Moon Someone Like You That Summer...
  6. Aria

<-<-<-The ZANY fanclub of ZERO->->->

Welcome to the Fanclub of Zero (no, not the number) This fanclub is for my awesome friend Zero! He likes playing video games, listening to music, and writing (*cough*goreadthis*cough*) And he's just a great guy! :D Club Theme Song Ruler of all numbers/club dictator(in a good way)...
  7. Aria

Help/Support ► Learning a Language

So I've been taking a Spanish class at my high school, and I'm just not getting it at all. I pay attention in class but I still feel like I'm not retaining any of the information. My grade is starting to dip and I can't understand a word the teacher is saying. I've tried reading the vocab words...
  8. Aria

Relient K

I'm surprised no one's made a thread about Relient K before. So I finally got Forget and Not Slow Down yesterday, and I'm loving it. Savannah is my favorite song so far on it. Anyone else listen to them? Some of their songs: "Savannah" "I Don't Need a Soul" "Sadie Hawkins Dance" "Must...
  9. Aria

My Poems

Yeah so I've been writing a lot of poems lately so I decided to make a thread for them. CnC is welcomed :) I'll update this with more poems as I write them. Falling Tears Rain rain fall today Wash the world’s tears away We’ll start anew Renew...
  10. Aria

Fanfiction ► The Final Dawn

Yeah so I got this idea of a character a few weeks ago, but I've never really had a plot for her until now, in the form of a fanfic! Yep so tell me what you think, constructive criticism is welcomed and all that stuff. Enjoy!(hopefully lol) The chapters will get longer, the first two are just...
Back